+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2004 MLB Season

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    A's ahead of Yankees...yesterday...then what happen???? I absolutely cant stand Ricardo RIncon. He sucks so bad. He let the Yankees win...oh and What the hell was Menechino doing in the outfield??????? Cluelesssssss
    I dont understand why Yankee fans booed Jeter?
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by evalaruefan
    Thank God it's only April cuz my Expos are sucking big time. i still haven't been following closely yet due to hockey but I am very aware that we could use a certain Vladimir right now. This is going to be a long season....
    Eva! Tallu!
    Yep, the Expos are terrible and I also really miss Vladimir. Is Vidro doing anything good? Peter Bergeron had a good training camp but he's injured right now.
    What do you bet that when they'll go play in Porto Rico, they'll start winning like crazy?

I think the Expos will actually come around as the year goes on. Lost in the shuffle is some outstanding pitching from Zach Day, and their offense cannot continue to stumble like this. Not that it will be great, but it is historically bad right now, so improvement will happen.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    A's ahead of Yankees...yesterday...then what happen???? I absolutely cant stand Ricardo RIncon. He sucks so bad. He let the Yankees win...oh and What the hell was Menechino doing in the outfield??????? Cluelesssssss
    I dont understand why Yankee fans booed Jeter?

I think the booing was linked to the fact that Jeter was 0 for his last 25 going into yesterday's game.

O'fer will definetly bring out the boo birds
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    O'fer will definetly bring out the boo birds

He's now 0'fer 32. I'm not a Yankees fan but ouch. In our local paper they had a story where Jeter said even his parents weren't staying to the end of games right now.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Thanks for explaining Mariner!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

I must be the only Giants fan here. Please don't hurt me.

All I can say is that my team sucks. 34 DPs in 23 games. A closer who may never pitch again. An offense that is beyond anemic (with last night's nine-run inning being a fluke). And as soon as it looks like they can build some momentum to, I don't know, win two games in a row, they blow it.

It's gonna be a very long season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Thanks for explaining Mariner!
    You are most welcome. And you don't hate Rincon any more than I hate Shiggy right now. He's like pouring kerosene on a fire.

The M's lost yet again today. I'm listening to sports radio and we are at panic mode now. Our offense is absolutely pathetic and we really miss Mike Cameron's defense.

well the Braves had the day off today, maybe it will stop this win, lose, win, lose thing they have going for the last 10 games now. Marlins are still doing pretty good, nice to see them strong again this year.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread