+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 68 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs 2004

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    I was thrilled with Marleau's trick, but the highlight of the game to me was McClaren's hit. That was one of the best hits I've ever seen.
    That was THE coolest hit ever. I rarely scream/cheer at the TV, but I was laughing so hard. (yes, I laugh when people get smashed against the wall) I wish I could find that animated and make it my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    And Mantenna, I know you're not a bandwagon fan, but why am I not surprised that the interest you were losing as the Avs stumbled towards the playoffs has suddenly been regained now that the Avs have a 2-0 lead? Don't worry my young friend, I don't blame you. It's the hockey culture you've been raised in here in the Mile High City.
    Wayner! I am appalled at such accusations. Here I am, faithfully fufilling my duties to keep Ducky well-informed, and then I hear accusations like this. Unbelievable!

My father in law (leafs fan) asked if Jose was looking in the stands during that goal He got us a few new cards at a card show yesterday though....couple Jose, Ryder and couple Yanic cards for my scrapbook for
    I like the Bobblehead Silver!!

Gotta run....kids up and the Bunny left eggs top hunt!!
    ---------------------
    opps....

Don't feel bad Cali, someone was talking about the 'Bolts' the other day and it took me awhile before I realized who they were talking about. (Tampa Bay Lightning = Bolts) I'm dumb.

I thought Montreal played a great game. The main reason they aren't winning is thanks to Raycroft, who's been unbelievable. (Oh Cali, and Habs, aka Habitants = Montreal Canadians)

Glad to see Leafs played a strong game last night. Everytime I see Chara, I think he should be named Igor, for some strange reason.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yeah but then you think Larionov , and then you think of the Wings (even though I think he's with Jersey now and yes Wayner we all know he was a Shark ) You know I hate thinking of the Wings . Nashville beat them 3-1 today so yahoo for them. Canadiens are leading 3-1 ( magic Easter number) and Jose has an assist.

It will be some wild in Calgary tonight - first playoff game since 96 ( and yes Wayner we know Daryl used to coach the Sharks )

I know Eddie used to be a Shark too. Everything that is good in hockey must stem from being a Shark.

* Just kidding Wayner , I know you've gone through years of abuse for your Sharkiness *

I love sharkie BTW - Best mascot hands down

Uh oh Eny's showing her favoritism. We now have a riot on our hands as a result of angry mascots...
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I'm happy the habs won (DUH!), what a great game but very scary. I have to say that Kerry Fraser really peeves me off, he was so bad tonight , it wasn't funny. Again, the Habs dominated the game and deserved to win , so thank God they did. I hate blaming refs, it's usually a poor excuse but had they lost, someone would've had to kill Fraser for me cuz he was blind.

Yay for Kovy who finally scored 2 important goals and thumbs up to Jose with 2 assists, though he needs to straighten out, he has been letting in the weakest shots and he makes me more nervous.

I'm glad Saku played a much better game than 2 days ago when he took the dumbest penalties I've ever seen.

Eva, what more can I say?
    JR, get that Josť av ready.

One more thing, the Habs are one of the only if not the only team without a mascot.
    Kerry Fraser should be penalized for being a stupid clown. That's even an insult to clowns.

Just to show how Kovalev's goals were needed, a guy had this sign:

Hot-dog- 5$
    Jose Theodore jersey- 100$
    Game ticket- 160$
    Kovalev scoring a goal- Priceless

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I love the fact the Habs won, but what about Ribero's Academie performance :rolleyes. That in itself must have po'd Fraser. Either that or he couldn't get his fave hair product in Montreal ..

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    (Oh Cali, and Habs, aka Habitants = Montreal Canadians)

Glad to see Leafs played a strong game last night. Everytime I see Chara, I think he should be named Igor, for some strange reason.
    Miss F. it was habs that really threw me off! Then when I went to the list I couldn't find anything that looked like Habs to me, but I didn't want to ask again THANKS!!!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread