+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs 2004

cool link Eny! Thanks.

My daughters friend is coming over Monday. Maybe I['ll ask him what to type, so it sounds like I know what I'm talking about
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Don't worry about sounding smart. Lord knows I never do.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I'm losing faith in the Habs, I don't think they can win 4 out of 5, they can't get anything past that friggin' goalie. It's mean but I'd like for Raycroft to trip when getting off the plane and maybe sprain an ankle or something.

Jose let in a bad goal in OT yesterday, not good. Koivu played like a loser and has to stop getting stupid penalties.

Go Habs Go!!! (trying to stay positive)

OK, I won't worry about sounding smart, and to prove it I will ask this:

Is there some place that I can find out which nick name belongs to which team? Um... not nickname, but ya know... like Toronto = Leafs Ottowa = Senators

I have no idea who you guys are talking about half the time

sorry for poluting the play off thread

Cali, just click the link called "teams" at the top of the link Eny gave you, and it has all of them listed.

I did look around that site
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cali

I did look around that site
    Thanks

It's great having you here Cali, it really is.

FORT Fogey
    3-1 Sharks! There were an unbelievable amount of penalties in this game. But I'm still happy Marleau got a hat trick

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    You're right Pinkie, a TON of penalties, but St. Louis completely lost their cool and took more stupid penalties than I could believe! Nabby played another very good game. I was thrilled with Marleau's trick, but the highlight of the game to me was McClaren's hit. That was one of the best hits I've ever seen.

And Mantenna, I know you're not a bandwagon fan, but why am I not surprised that the interest you were losing as the Avs stumbled towards the playoffs has suddenly been regained now that the Avs have a 2-0 lead? Don't worry my young friend, I don't blame you. It's the hockey culture you've been raised in here in the Mile High City.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Yay Sharkies . I had said the Blues would win , but that was assuming they were gonna actually play . Oh that walmart sister is gonna be mad. Especially since the sister that owns the Avs is doing so well ( again) .

Chara was a bad boy in the game tonight. Tie Domi getting up in his face was hysterical. Varada trying to kneecap Sundin was not funny.
    Flukey goal won for the dead things.
    Di Pietro says he sings to keep his focus. He must have been singing a lot as he shut out Tampa B.

+ Reply to Thread