+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs 2004

Alright St Louis! Game 7 baby!
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Not too shabby for a little guy. Especially one that Calgary dumped on the open market a few years ago
    Game 7 !!!

Wow, that was an exciting game yet again. Great job St Louis!
    And how about Gelinas' non-goal? I'm not sure what to think. I never got to see any of the overhead camera shots.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    that Gelinas goal/ non goal cant sit well with Calgary right now- they really should be celbrating right now... i'm torn on this one- it WAS in, but it was directed in with a skate (intentional or not?)... i'd like to see a Cup winner decided by a legitimate goal.

Wow, I can't believe it's going to game 7! It's too bad for that gelinas goal, it was hard to see if it was intentional. It would have been great had they gone "upstairs" for the re-play and really decide what to do. That would've changed the game. I wouldn't be too happy now if that was the Habs cuz ya never know "what if...".

I hope the Flames can come back to win in Tampa but TB have been amazing and whoever wins, it's cuz they deserved it. I'm still happy that it's these 2 who made it this far.

Is this a bad or a good thing?

Refs McCreary, Fraser to work Game 7
    After being pulled from working in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final, referee Kerry Fraser will be back for the deciding game.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?id=86646

Uh . . . I'd say that's a bad thing. Unless you're a Tampa Bay fan, that is.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Re the Gelinas goal - the decision was apparently made by Colin Cambell himself . It looked like a goal to me - but what do I know? I'm not a Bettman flunky.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Colin Cambell himself reviewed that play- and made a decision before the next whistle? i doubt it! it sounds like a PR cover up to me. Just to let everyone know that they didnt royally screw up a deciding goal for the Stanley Cup- which is exactly what they did

no worries though- Tampa has now gone 15 games alternating wins and losses- no reason to think they'll come thru now and win two ina row- but with fraser and mccreary reffing-

eny
    FORT Fogey
    [IMG]images/img/puck2.jpg[/IMG] From the news reports. Meh it's not like they haven't screwed up before . Hull and Hasek 99, though that foot in crease rule was stupid anyway.

+ Reply to Thread