+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs 2004

Looking forward to the game tonight. I wouldn't mind if Tampa won tonight. As for who wins the cup, I'll be happy either way although I'm leaning a bit more toward Calgary

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Very entertaining game . Lucky Livvy! Too funny when Calgary had 5 jammed into the box at once. Oh and Tortorella really is an idiot. He looks like he's throwing a permanent tantrum.
    It was also nice for Dan Boyle to get a goal considering the week he's had.

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Vinnie is playing like a madman! Somehow Gretzky will find a way to get him on that WC team!

Jay
    TB was on fire last night. Lecavalier was throwing his body around, which isn't his usual style.
    The refereeing was terrible in the 1st period. There were numerous borderline penalty calls.

Way to go Flames! 2 down 2 to go. That was an all around great game, All-Star fight, lots of big hits and fast paced. Hope to see the last like that too.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I missed the fight . I didn't get home till the third period , and everyone was OOoo you should have seen Vinnie and Iggy go.
    This series is going 7 games for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I missed the fight . I didn't get home till the third period , and everyone was OOoo you should have seen Vinnie and Iggy go.
    This series is going 7 games for sure.
    I missed the whole game, eny But I've been watching the highlights..... and Oooooo you should have seen Vinnie and Iggy go! :rolleyes

From what I can tell, it was an awesome game - with awesome results, of course. GO FLAMES!

Jay
    What a great game! Lots of skating and lots of hitting.

Vinnie vs Iggy? Kudos to Vinnie for taking on a tough customer and not backing down.

Good game last night...enjoyed Lecavalier vs. Iggy! I've enjoyed the series so far and it looks like it could go the distance.
    "Someone forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning" from "Psych"

For the other Canadians in this thread, has everyone countrywide jumped on the Flames bandwagon? I swear, there are more Calgary car flags now than Toronto car flags a few weeks ago.

Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled for Calgary. It's cool seeing restaurants post 'Go Flames Go' signs, but I wonder if some of these people could name 5 Flames.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread