+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs 2004

FORT Fan
    I was talking with an older woman from Calgary. She said "don't forget the game Tuesday" I said "come on Iginla" and she said "who?. I don't know of him?" LOL dead serious.

I got my birthday wish! The Bolts won! I was on edge the entire game - it was so exciting! On to the Finals - with tix in hand! I'm so proud of the guys! BIG KUDOS TAMPA BAY !!!!

On to Calgary !

I'm also very happy that TB won! It should be a great final. Like Clipse, I would love to see the cup come to Canada, but I won't mind if TB wins. It's good to see 2 small market teams in the finals, it's heart that counts guys and not money!! Too many friggin' overpaid athletes in this world and the money goes to their heads!

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    I was talking with an older woman from Calgary. She said "don't forget the game Tuesday" I said "come on Iginla" and she said "who?. I don't know of him?" LOL dead serious.

Jay
    Yahoo, Bolts vs Flames! Should be an awesome series. I'm happy old man Andreychuk has a shot at the cup.

It's tough to choose the winner. Both teams are worthy champions. TB has the speed and potent offence. Calgary has the grit and support of the whole country.

Calgary in 6.

Hello my fellow hockey friends. On the NHL hot topics web site

http://s7.invisionfree.com/NHL_HOT_TOPICS/

there is a poll for fan of the month and I'm nominated so if y'all want to place your votes for me, feel free )) thanks! It's in the talk about anything thread I think.

Eva, I already voted for you.

Did you guys know that the entry draft will take place in Carolina this year?

Well, the Panthers have fired Rick Dudley and the rumour is that Jacques Martin will replace him.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ha ha trolling for votes You know we think you are the best fan there.

Jacques Martin got sick of winter I guess. I know he interviewed for the NYR job.

let's see Florida beach or downtown NYC ? Hmmmm I think I'd choose the beach too.

I'm doing my campagning!

I was just watching the news and apparantly the president of the Habs got a letter with death threats towards Jose Theodore and his family. Thoe found out about this before game 3 of the Tampa series and had police surveillance on him for games 3 and 4. No kidding the Habs lost in 4. Jose said he didn't want to talk about the threats then cuz he didn't want to blame any losses on that, what a man. How the hell are you supposed to concentrate on a game when someone says they're going to kill you and your family.

I hope they catch the bas****s who did this and put them in jail. People are mental in this world.

I'm sure he'll be getting traded now and I'm also sure it will be impossible to get close to him when he's in town. I'm so upset. I feel so bad for him.

+ Reply to Thread