+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs 2004

I wish I could watch a playoff game

Jay
    Man, that really sucks, duckgirl...

Qboots and JR, I hope the Bruins win tonight because I'm not looking forward to a game 7.

What's wrong with Brodeur? He's being outplayed Eschele(?!).

just for the record... didn't I predict the Sens would win last night?? Why yes, yes I did, and it has nothing to do with anything other than the color of clothing my daughter wears
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Great Cali, we can blame you for the loss! I hope Tucker and Sundin aren't out for long.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Yaaaaaay! The Avs won 3-2 in double overtime, on a perfect shot by Marek Svatos!

That was an AWESOME shot by Svatos, Mantenna! With the way he's performing since coming off injury the last week of the season, one wonders if he wouldn't have been a shoe-in for top rookie this season. That shot was fantastic. The Avs needed it; I thought they played their worst game of the series, and Dallas their best. That has got to deflate the Stars.

Now, go Sharks and Preds!!!

Ducky, if you want to watch a playoff game weeks after the fact, I'm happy to tape any game you want to see and mail the video to you. Just let me know.

I'm still alive!

The Canucks better HIT somebody tonight... the last game was embarassing - Calgary outworked, outscored, outmuscled, outhit, and outclassed the Nucks in disgusting fashion.

M
    ~M o s a i K~

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    I'm actually pulling for the Flyers over the Isles. I think the Flyers/TB series will be awesome.

I'm just enjoying nightly games !!
    my remote has been smoking since the playoffs started, and the big guy upstairs must be looking out for me- b/c the flyers are off tonight- with the apprentice and survivor!!

btw- i would LOVE to see a Flyers/TB series, esp being a Flyers fan in florida- but they have to finish off NJ, then a series against Boston (looks like at this point), and then TB/Ott or Tor... so we're a long way from a TB/ Phi series!! but i am hoping!

This Montreal/Boston game is horrible. Montreals powerplay is really sloppy and Boston/Thornton is playing really stupid. Boston better hope this is a one game thing, or else they are not going anywhere in the playoffs.

ETA: Keep prayin Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    ETA: Keep prayin Silver
    I sure will. :phhht

I didn't think the game actually sucked.
    Yes, the MTL powerplay is quite possibly the worst I've ever seen, but that doesn't chance the fact that they won.
    Gotta stick with your team through thick and thin.
    Any playoff hockey is good hockey for me.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Jose was amazing ...

+ Reply to Thread