+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Playoffs 2004

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Popping in to say... Lets Go Flyers!!!

i know alot of you hockey faithful in here will love my new AV! *ahem* you know who you are!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    I don't believe Ribeiro was faking... it was reported he had a pinched nerve in his neck.. and for everyone who's had a pinched nerve before.. .you'd know it's possible to have a few minutes of excruciating pain, followed by it completely going away like nothing ever happened.... sometimes it might take days, hours, sometimes minutes... but if Ribeiro did in fact have a pinched nerve in his neck, he wasn't faking...
    Oh dear God, pinched nerves hurt like... well, I can't say it on this PG13 site, but they hurt so bad. I had one in my neck and it took a whole day to go away. Every time I moved my head, it sent shock waves all throughout my body and it hurt so bad I cried like a baby. I couldn't even play in my soccer game it hurt that bad. So if he did pinch a nerve, I don't blame him.

Anyway, stupid Sharks played like crap today. Lost 4-1, I wonder why? Only 8 shots in the first 2 periods... Stupid Blues :phhht :phhht :phhht Had to change my avatar, don't laugh at my photoshop ability

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Pinkie, win or lose, the Sharks are never stupid. Well, okay, Preissing was stupid shooting into the defender and letting the rebound squirt out for a breakaway to give the Blues the lead. But that's it! The Sharks had their chances, but you're right - they were badly outshot and outhustled for most of the game. We'll see how the older Blues team does in the second game of back-to-backs tomorrow night.

And your new Av rocks!

I am pleased with all last night's scores except San Jose, I really want them to win.
    Go Toronto!! Tucker looks really bad. Wonder what Mrs. Tucker thinks when she looks at him now, I'd be scared.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I hate when the fans boo anthems , it gives the whole sport a bad name.

After all, it's our Canadians, Americans and European guys playing against your Canadian, American and European guys.
    Ha ha - so true
    Here is a link to my favorite wallpaper site - "Battle of Ontario" has a Swede, a Czech an American and a Canadian ( who is from Quebec) No one from Ontario .(This guy will do a specific wallpaper for you if you leave a request, but there are lots at the main site mccanner.com .)

As for Tucker , Hossa pounded his head repeatedly into the boards the other night even though Tuckers helmet was gone. He's really lucky that he just got some black eyes. He said his son asked him if the bad man hit him with a stick , and he told him he was usually the bad man. He's been so good all year ,but there are bits of the old psycho Darcy coming out.

What's Up with Alyn, my hometown Shark boy ? It would be sweet revenge for him to go to the final after being kicked to the curb by the Leafs ( why they didn't send Andropov , I'll never know)

Funny story - there is a radio station here with four main (male) DJ's . Sens, Leaf, Hab and Bruins fans. As the teams go out - the losers have to wash cars outside the station ( which is on the main 4 lane street) in bikinis - faces and bodies painted in the winning teams colors.
    1. It's still around freezing some days here
    2. Only one has a body I'd even want to see in any kind of skimpy suit
    Too funny

um. All I know is the sens lost last night and It is NOT my daughters fault...

Her boyfriend is a huge Sens fan and actually "yelled" at her when she wore a panther shirt when they played the Panthers and begged her not to wear blue on playoff days when they're playing. Well.... the day she wore the panther shirt the Sens won. Then last thursday she was learning slide tackles at soccer practice and had to wear pants... they were blue..... and ... the Sens WON. Yesterday she spent the better part of the day in a Sens jersey and they lost

I told her to wear blue all week

That is all I have to add to the conversation, and realize that it really doesn't add anything to the conversation
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    um. All I know is the sens lost last night and It is NOT my daughters fault...

Her boyfriend is a huge Sens fan and actually "yelled" at her when she wore a panther shirt when they played the Panthers and begged her not to wear blue on playoff days when they're playing. Well.... the day she wore the panther shirt the Sens won. Then last thursday she was learning slide tackles at soccer practice and had to wear pants... they were blue..... and ... the Sens WON. Yesterday she spent the better part of the day in a Sens jersey and they lost

I told her to wear blue all week

That is all I have to add to the conversation, and realize that it really doesn't add anything to the conversation
    I'm wearing red today in support of my team... I don't think my boss would like it if I wore a jersey to work. Because I would. Go Flames!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Aptly_Named
    I'm wearing red today in support of my team... I don't think my boss would like it if I wore a jersey to work. Because I would. Go Flames!!!
    Booooo! Go home AN...go home. Canucks are takin it in 5. Sorry to burst your bubble I wanted to go visit a friend of mine in Calgary this week so I could go to the bars down there and go ape sh.. for the Canucks, then when we won rub it in. But it cost too much money and I will just stay here and go nuts with Canucks fans. *I am so cocky, ain't it great*

eny
    FORT Fogey

Yep it's all well and good til the **it hits the fan. I never say the Leafers will win because i have had to backtrack too many times. As for the jersey thing - I just look at mine in the closet , because if I wear it they lose - usually badly.
    In the house we have Sens, Canucks, the cool horse Flames, Avalanche as well , so we are well prepared for bandwagoning OR sabotage .

Why oh why did he not have Perreault in that faceoff!!! Geez!!!!!!
    We're going to OT folks!!
    Go Habs Go!!!!
    ---------------------
    opps....

+ Reply to Thread