+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FORT NCAA Tournament Pick-em

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I don't know what made me switch to Manhattan this morning over Florida about 20 minutes before the cutoff, but I did!

I also have Stanford in the finals so Paulie, you'd better start working your magic.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Nice pick there Bravo!

I took Manhattan in the office pool. Not in our pool though
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

gee, I'm not doing so good.
    But on the other hand, I had switched Flordia out of my final four picks yesterday morning, but I still had them beating Manhattan at least. Plus MSU...What happened??? Bummer.

But, I'm sure today will be better.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

All my upset picks always lose by 1-3 points or in OT, just to twist the knife. *sigh* Oh, well. I never do good in these things. I'll just root for Stanford and forget about my brackets.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Wow, I'm really bad at this I should've stuck with my "coolest mascot" criteria
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

lol wenders, I thought I wasn't doing half bad, until I looked at where I was in the standings.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fan
    Only two people in Yahoo's Tournament Pick'em had perfect brackets for the first round.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

NooOOoOoOoooOOO!!!!!!

WTF happened?!?!? I went to go running, and Stanford had an 8-point lead with 6:34 to go. I come back, and they've @#$@%$ing LOST?!?!? I never even get to SEE their games out here unless they make the third round, which they haven't done in who KNOWS how long! So I look at the box score, and Alabama had forty-f'ing-four foul shots to Stanford's ELEVEN?!? W. T. F.?!?!?!? Eleven free throw attempts TOTAL for the team that led the country in free throw differential?! And why in the hell are WE fouling everyone when we're holding an 8-point lead with 6 minutes to go?! It just doesn't make sense to me. I'm going to have to watch the lowlights, I guess. I'm just frustrated, hot, and furious that it came to this. It's hard enough to beat the other team without having to defeat the referees, as well. 44-11, and they lose by 3. That's just ridiculous.

Man, I am SO #$%#$ing ticked right now!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    NooOOoOoOoooOOO!!!!!!

WTF happened?!?!? I went to go running, and Stanford had an 8-point lead with 6:34 to go. I come back, and they've @#$@%$ing LOST?!?!? I never even get to SEE their games out here unless they make the third round, which they haven't done in who KNOWS how long! So I look at the box score, and Alabama had forty-f'ing-four foul shots to Stanford's ELEVEN?!? W. T. F.?!?!?!? Eleven free throw attempts TOTAL for the team that led the country in free throw differential?! And why in the hell are WE fouling everyone when we're holding an 8-point lead with 6 minutes to go?! It just doesn't make sense to me. I'm going to have to watch the lowlights, I guess. I'm just frustrated, hot, and furious that it came to this. It's hard enough to beat the other team without having to defeat the referees, as well. 44-11, and they lose by 3. That's just ridiculous.

Man, I am SO #$%#$ing ticked right now!
    My exact reaction. I watched the last half... It took Alabama 5 minutes just to score. We were up by 13 points, and then Alabama came back with a 15-0 run!!! And then Childress fouled out, then someone else... And then we have the ball with 3 seconds left, with Alabama leading by 3, and we had a 3 pointer chance, but IT WENT OUT! I'm NOT happy.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Um...there goes my final 4.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast