+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Fantasy Baseball League

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaG
    It would help if you picked up a middle infielder, like I told you to do.
    I've been trying to, but my computer simply won't allow it. It just freezes up. Stupid thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    But don't pick up that guy with the two broken legs and an amputated arm... Amanda tricked me on that one already!

Derek Lee hit a grand slam for me today, so that was pretty cool. The rest of my guys, however, have no offensive capabilites at the moment (my big gun is on the DL). I bet Ness, in my avatar, is capable of better hitting.

Maybe I should draft him.

Well I see that my 32 trade outs helped me alot. I am firmly planted in 11th place big hurt is that my starting rotation isn't getting alot of use, going to have to talk to some managers, I didn't have one pitcher working yesterday.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

It's early, Ili. Don't worry yet.

Or at least that's what I'm telling myself today, now that I've slipped out of first again.

well for now I am pretty satisfied with my team finally. Just going to try and guess who is playing that day and who is HOT and got some RBI's and decent batting average going. My pitching is about as good as I can get it. Just got to have them throwing. Its hell when there are games listed and you don't have one starter going that day.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    My team overall sucks. Wait, I didn't say that. I meant to say that my team is awesome. Even if it is in last place.

Anybody wanna trade?

FORT Fogey
    My team sucks too... I look at it, and I say to myself "self, this team sucks... so what am I gonna do about it" I think about it for a while, and say to myself "self, this looks incredibly difficult, and I don't think I will change anything... I will just hope that all my players start to improve.

so much for being firmly planted, now down to 13th, only had one guy hit decent last night, everyone else was "0 for".

Here I am, feeling sorry for myself, as I'm now in 6th place. Or 7th place. One of those two. And then I see bored's team in 14th, when he was doing quite well...for the first few days. Ah, such is life. I guess that there's nothing to lose when you're in last place.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Hey all! I'm a hoarder of Starting Pitchers So I'm willing to trade one of them (and no I won't trade Beckett, so don't be so quick there Sparky). If you're interested, I'm willing to hear offers for anyone else so PM me if you are interested. I just don't need another SP or RP.
    Who shot who in the what now?

+ Reply to Thread