+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Fantasy Baseball League

Does anyone know how to find out if a person is going to have a day off? I'm not talking abut the whole team not playing, but just one player not being in the line up. I've had this happen about 3-4 times now, and I'm getting frustrated.

Maybe Bill knows?
    Who shot who in the what now?

I'd really like to know that too, although I believe sometimes it's a game-time decision, and it isn't necessarily released in time for it to matter for our lineups. It just seems like such a random thing for those of us who don't follow that given team, and don't get to see the pre-game shows where they might make the announcement. For instance, Tony Womack was a huge pimp on Friday night, but didn't play yesterday.

I asked him that the other day, about somehow being able to see the lineup of the day cause I had that same problem... three starters had the day off and two of my benched played. He said that its a crapshoot. You can try ESPN.COM and he thought they print the lineup about 30 minutes before the game. Only problem is I can't camp out in front of my puter all evening checking lineups
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yea that's what I thought. Well at least it's happening to everyone so it should all equal out.
    Who shot who in the what now?

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    it's especially frustrating when a starter gets a "day off" and your back up player on the bench goes nutso...
    somehow i dont think they managers are too concerned about all of our fantasy lineups when they determine a player gets an unexpected day off... though it would be nice if they had some courtesy i'm easily accessible on Yahoo Messenger you hear that mr torre- when you want to give posada another day off- send quinn a message!

Best last minute sit out of the year so far is my own Renteria, who told LaRussa that he had to sit out, because he never sees the ball... at all... when Wade Miller pitchers.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Well, I AM last now... ah, interesting stuff...

It would help if you picked up a middle infielder, like I told you to do.

But don't pick up that guy with the two broken legs and an amputated arm... Amanda tricked me on that one already!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Well....I'm 7th now.
    Gustav Holst was right!

+ Reply to Thread