+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Fantasy Baseball League

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    we should start a pool for the date when Ilikai will have more moves then points!
    i'm trying to figure out how to get dontrelle willis' bat into the lineup- my pitchers are cranking out HR's all over the place- no bonus points?
    and i am enjoying the hell out of this dodgers-padres game and watching David Wells (Hazy) getting torched all over the place!

Well, I've got Barry Bonds now. Is there a category for walks??

Quinn, I saw Dontrelle on Baseball Tonight...geez, it's bad when the pitcher hits better than most of the players.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    we should start a pool for the date when Ilikai will have more moves then points!
    i'm trying to figure out how to get dontrelle willis' bat into the lineup- my pitchers are cranking out HR's all over the place- no bonus points?
    and i am enjoying the hell out of this dodgers-padres game and watching David Wells (Hazy) getting torched all over the place!

What? Hey I am just trying to get a contending team together here. I think I have done all the damage I can to it so now to sit back and just adjust for off days of the players.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Fade to black
    Quote Originally Posted by QuinntheEskimo
    I never wanted Big Fatty anyway, Giles was the only guy of interest to me. Say buh bye to Big Fatty, one of ya'll can have at him.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Uhhh none of us are that silly, Hazy. We can look beyond the rose colored Yankee glasses.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I've always loved David Wells as a person. I say that like I know him or something. I don't. But I have to love anyone who, in this day and age, gets gout. Especially a professional athelete. That rules.

Fade to black
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    Uhhh none of us are that silly, Hazy. We can look beyond the rose colored Yankee glasses.
    I still can't find that smiley giving the bird. BobDob where are you when I need ya?
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I don't know what the problem was Hazy, Big Fatty pitched great for me. Maybe you should have gave him a pep talk.

Just the way things go sometimes. Tom "freaking" Glavine is pitching like an ace so far. I cannot figure it out.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    "gout" baseball players
    speaking of which- one of my all time favs- is pictured under "gout" in the dictionary- John Kruk- author of "I'm not an Athlete Lady, I'm a Baseball Player"

and Bill, like you said earlier, the baseball gods will even themselves out and make things right- the tide will turn soon enough and you'll be bitching how bad glavine sucks and is so over the hill!!

Who's team is the Baseball Furies? Kickin our butts..
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

+ Reply to Thread