+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nascar Group Standings

I feel your pain, daddyzgirl! I had Gordon, Vickers, Mayfield, Kahne, and Harvick. Not a good day for my race team. I'm afriad I may be taking your spot in the basement this week!

Ok Dover SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My best finish was 19th(Vickers) and worst was 32(Jimmie). And don't even get me started on Kasey Kahne....Man was I pissed over that. I want him to win so bad it's pitiful. Needless to say I Kasey.... I know he'll win soon but man he's been so close at least 4 or 5 times already. My drivers for this race were: Jimmie, Kasey, Casey Mears(who's about to get bumped, I think) Ward and Brian Vickers and every single one of them got wrecked. Talk about no luck this week!!!! Oh well, onward to Pocono. Hopefully I'll have better luck there.
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

Glennajo - your avatar is exactly how Gordo must be feeling right about now

Yeah, I put that one on there just now and then realized how appropriate it was after today's race. I know I'm frustrated with him.

Me too, though I can't seem to boot him off my team. For some reason, I'm afraid to get rid of him, Jimme, and Kasey. I'll never win this way...

Ah well - there's always next week. I wonder if anyone had a good week?

Yeah Gordon's having a rough patch that's for sure, of course only about 3 drivers didn't hit a rough patch today!!!!!!!!!
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl
    Me too, though I can't seem to boot him off my team. For some reason, I'm afraid to get rid of him, Jimme, and Kasey. I'll never win this way...

Ah well - there's always next week. I wonder if anyone had a good week?

I got lucky and finished ok. My picks were Jr, Waltrip, Wimmer, McMurry, Kahne. 3,6,9,15,21
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Great job!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    I got lucky and finished ok. My picks were Jr, Waltrip, Wimmer, McMurry, Kahne. 3,6,9,15,21

ouch!!!! i bet I know who won this week.......and it wasn't me!

3,8,18,21,27 I just may stay out of the cellar for another week
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread