+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: nascar Fans Take A Look

just above the horizon, but below the ozone

nascar Fans Take A Look

ESPN'S WEB Page runs a fantasy race league, alot like the football thing went but without that number system, you registar and picka team and then they do all the points and keep track. would you be intersted in forming a group and see who can pick the best 5 driver teams and see who can be on top at the end? you can trade off each week and well I've done it for the last two years with guys at woork. PM me and if enough show and interest I'll form a group for us to join

edited to add.....I have set up a group for the fort fans, it's all free to join so come on in. You got to espn.com and in the red banner click fantasy. then next page over in the right they have the stockcar league posted and click there, register and pick you team and then Pm me and I'll send you the group name and password so you can join up. after that all you got to do is trade drivers and hope to stay out of the "big one". good luck
    Last edited by joeguy; 02-04-2004 at 05:26 PM.

ok, got my team with a little over 2 points left.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I got mine picked with almost 2 points left.

Alright. I finally figured it out. I had less than one point left over.
    Guess it's time to break out the Gordon av again!!

Why does it say there are only three members joined when I log in???

We need to get some more people in here. I'm going to see if my son wants to get in as I'm doing one through his hunting forum with Yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by glennajo
    Alright. I finally figured it out. I had less than one point left over.
    Guess it's time to break out the Gordon av again!!

Why does it say there are only three members joined when I log in???

well so far we have me, Ilikai, Unklescott, and you. we do need more members to make it interesting. I thought we had more fans than this.

I thought we did too. this isn't going to be a hard fantasy league to do, no confidence points or stuff like in the football league. You just pick five drivers but can't go over 100 points total, and then hope they do good on sunday, or saturday night
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I like the odds. A one in four chance to win sounds good to me, but I agree it'd be more fun with more people.

Come on NASCAR fans!!! Get in on the excitement!!

Oh yeah, Unklescott, you were right about Jeff's new hair cut. He looks like a real dork.

Glennajo, nice sig line. in my other league we have only 5 playing, a small group from work. man oh man due we get down right evil in that one....

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    WOOHOO, got my tix today to the Twin 125's, row 12-Campbell Box (Section on the start finish line)...
    http://www.daytonainternationalspeed...ating/005/491/

i'm not a huge Nascar fan- i do enjoy the 500 and the events leading up to the 500- auto racing is definately something you ahve to see in person to really understand the obsession.

i'm joining up today for the FFleague-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast