+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: nascar Fans Take A Look

From ESPN website.
    Locktime rules change
    All race locktimes have been moved back to the actual starting time of the race (no longer Thursday night). Now you can set your weekly rosters AFTER the qualifying races! See the Segment 1 schedule page for a list of the exact locktimes.
    Looks like the rule changed. Good thing too because I forgot to change my picks this week. I think I'll keep Jr. for another week at least. He said in an interview that he has something to prove this weekend. I'll take that as a sign for a good finish by him.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hey thanks Glennajo. i missed that this week. good thing too cause you could pick a guy and then find out he didn't make the race and ran out of provisions . I always thought that rule sucked, bigtime. hated it last year when i played with my other group.

Is it to late to join up? I'm a HUGE Nascar fan but I'm new to FORT and just found this forum.
    Dance every dance, and live each day as though it's your last and tell those who you love how you feel before it's to late. Life is right here and now, we only go around just one time, so embrace them don't waste them for these are the days of our lives.
    Rooting for Kasey Kahne, Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. & Kevin Harvick for the Nascar Nextel Cup and Congrats to Kasey Kahne for winning 2005 Rookie Of The Year!!!

you can join but you'll have a zero for daytona. you'll be out one race. follow the instructions on page one of this thread and get a team picked at espn.com and then PM me for the group name and password to join our group

PSi
    joe, does it really matter?
    the way most of us scored for Daytona, getting a 0 for one race doesn't really put him far behind...

I don't think it really matters too much we all did pretty bad. One or two more races like that and sunflower8 will be caught up in no time
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Bump***** So That New Fans Can Join...the Second Segment Starts Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    I don't think it really matters too much we all did pretty bad. One or two more races like that and sunflower8 will be caught up in no time

funny how them words come back to haunt you, in fact, she placed 7th out of 10 and you were where? you were....well, you were just BAD!!! :phhht :phhht :phhht :phhht
    Last edited by joeguy; 05-17-2004 at 05:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678