+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Figure Skating

Re: Figure Skating

Michelle is keeping the possibility open of competing at Torino in 2010! She's going to wait to see if she'd have a shot. I've love for her to go for it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't imaging her having a shot in 2010. The baby skaters are coming on fast and furious, kicking butt and taking names. Mao Asada comes to mind, and that's only one! Oh well.....we all age out sooner or later, I guess. Accepting reality can be painful.

Thanks for the Michele info!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The 2009 U.S. Figure Skating Championships are this week! Here is the broadcast schedule for anyone interested (all times are Eastern):

January 24, 2009 2009 AT&T U.S. Figure Skating Championships NBC 3:00pm - 6:00pm (Live)
    January 24, 2009 2009 AT&T U.S. Figure Skating Championships NBC 9:00pm - 11:00pm (Live)
    January 25, 2009 2009 AT&T U.S. Figure Skating Championships NBC 4:00pm - 6:00pm (Live)

It's about time!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Premium Member

I was afraid I had missed it.

I read that both Meissner and Emily Hughes had to withdraw due to injury. What a shame.

I think it'll be interesting! I wonder who will pull this one out of the bag. And I wonder who-Johnny or Evan?

Quote Originally Posted by famita;3285458;
    I think it'll be interesting! I wonder who will pull this one out of the bag. And I wonder who-Johnny or Evan?
    I think it is kind of amusing to watch Johnny and Evan's complete disdain for one another. It has actually made me like Evan less and Johnny more because Johnny seems to have some humor about it, but Evan just came off like a jerk.

Rats! I get 1 hour of figure skating, at 5 pm today due to stupid basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3288017;
    Rats! I get 1 hour of figure skating, at 5 pm today due to stupid basketball.
    TOTAL!?!?! That is crazy!! I taped the stuff this afternoon and have not caught up yet, but I am watching the ladies finals right now. Lots of young ladies this year that I am not familiar with at all.

+ Reply to Thread