+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monday Night Football

Monday Night Football

ACKKKKKKKKK.
    I thought the Redskins were supposed to be good this year!
    What the heck was last nights game all about? Does the offense know they are supposed to protect the quaterback? Not that it would have helped much in my opinion........

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh my, that was a BAD game. (unless your an Eagles fan )

I admit while I cheer for the Redskins, I hate that punk owner!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

That wasn't the Redskins that showed up, that was the foreskins. You could tell cause they played like a bunch of dicks!!!

LG.
    lol Ili, that's terrible, but true.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

That whole pepper spray incident was pretty spooky, huh?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

OMG ILI!!!!!!!!!

Um, Paulie, enlighten me, as we were flipping back and forth
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

They came back from commercial late in the game and everyone was just milling around on the field. Apparently, the referee indicated that "a foreign substance" had been sprayed behind the Eagles' bench. Their coach led the team across the field to get away. Melissa Stark (a.k.a. TOTAL HOTTIE) reported that she was feeling a burning in her throat, and you could see lots of the players coughing and so forth.

Anyway, it turns out a fight had broken out in the crowd, and Security had used pepper spray to contain the brawlers. Some of the spray drifted down to the field, spurring everyone to move.

The elephant in the room, of course, was "terrorist attack". Even if it wasn't your #1 theory on what was going on, it definitely was in your mind. Wouldn't even have thought of that possibility on Sept. 10, 2001.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Wow, that was something. You are right, a little over a year ago it never would have entered our minds....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Well I couldn't stay up late enough to watch the entire game, but I see the Bucs won!!

Congrats John!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Thanks BF. I was flipping back and forth between Everybody Loves Raymond and the game. I saw the Rams get the lead (7-3), and then I saw the Bucs go 6-7, and then turned it off. I'm glad they won, but it sure was hard-fought, if the first 2 quarters were any indication.

Go Bucs! All the way this year!

+ Reply to Thread