+ Reply to Thread

Thread: College Gameday: Nov. 23

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

College Gameday: Nov. 23

Wow, what a wild day!

Lots of good games, but did you catch the Washington/Wash. State Apple Cup game?!?!

I actually turned it on just as it was being tied in the 4th quarter and watched all 3 of the OTs.

Holy what a great game...and weird plays too! I didn't know what happened when they took away the TD from Wash in the 2nd OT. I'd like to hear more explanation on that --sounds like a "Tom Brady" ruling to me. And then the interception/fumble for WSU to end the game! This one will definitely be on ECS in the future!

Glad to see Rick Neuheisel (spelling?), win! I think he was treated rather shabbily at Colorado, and he seems like a nice guy.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I heard it was a great day for college ball, and thought immediately of you, BF!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Perched on the couch with laptop spending halftimes at the FORT! Ah, Saturdays in Autumn...there is no better time!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread