+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Week 12 Matchups

Yeah baby! The Bucs go 9-2, and hand GB's *sses to them on a platter, scoring 15 points on interceptions (2 interceptions by Ronde Barber, hand in a cast!...

NO loses, Lions drop a 14-3 lead in the 4Q to lose to Chicago in overtime, GB loses, Bucs win. It's a perfect day. Except for the 3" of snow on the ground that fell during the last game.

Originally posted by John
    Bill, any time you mention NO losing, I'm with you all the way.

And of course, I have a soft spot in my heart for the Colts, because Dungy is their head coach.
    I'm glad you noticed that brilliant prediction John.

I'm sure I'll be completely wrong on the next one though.

Oh wait, I already was, I thought the Chiefs would run all over the Seaslugs, and they did, but they didn't bother to stop Seattle.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by John
    Lions drop a 14-3 lead in the 4Q to lose to Chicago in overtime,
    I felt bad for Harrington. He can't catch a break on that loser team, and the coach is a flippin idiot. Wins the OT coin toss and decides to kick????
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Yeah, Morninwheg is a complete idiot, but the Lions have a long, proud history of hiring complete idiots for head coaches...I expected nothing less.

Of course, Porcher and several other Lions are hurt, so you can hardly expect them to win, right?

Hey, Bravo! Where were the Chefs?

How humiliating to lose to my Seahawks. I hope you can face the world today, my friend.
    Last edited by BravoFan; 11-25-2002 at 01:15 PM.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

LG.
    I am so pissed at the Packers today, they totally screwed themselves with crappy play in Tampa Bay yesterday. There goes any chance of having home field advantage in the playoffs, and home field advantage in Lambeau in December can be HUGE, flippin' idiots. Favre, through another interception, three isn't enough. Grrrrr. At least I can be happy for John as he's a Bucs fan. I like the Bucs too, especially now that they aren't in the same division as the Pack. Morons, can't play when the weather is nice or in a dome.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hey, Bravo! Where were the Chefs?

How humiliating to lose to my Seahawks. I hope you can face the world today, my friend.

Paulie!! You know how to kick a girl when she's down!
    I don't even know why the Chefs BOTHER to put a defensive team on the field. Oh how I long for the days of Derek Thomas and Bruce Smith and the defense that rocked! ::sigh::

I was bitter yesterday -- not much fun to be around last night. Mr. BF was grumpy too. Obviously Sundays (and uh, Saturdays too for that matter) during Autumn are not always fun at the BF household
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

That's not all I know how to do to a girl when she's down!

Speaking of Saturdays, that KState-CU game you saw is looming larger and larger as the season wears on.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yes it is! Grrrr.....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

LG, I felt bad for you with the Pack loss. I'm actually a Packers fan, but not against the Bucs. The Bucs trump all my favorite teams.

The road to the superbowl runs through Tampa this year!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12