+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beat the Experts: NFL picks

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

Beat the Experts: NFL picks

This looks really fun! I think I'm going to try it for week 3.

You make your picks and are up against NFL hosts and HBO celebs.

http://www.hbo.com/apps/inflpicksgame/pickshome.do

I'm signed up.... this ought to be a riot through the season.

Me too Ili! But I usually stink at these games because I go with my heart and not necessarily the best team
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

when I was 12 or so, I used to pick the teams when my dad was watching the game by the color of the uniforms. If I remember right, I was doing about 90% right that way Will be more scientific now though (looking for a dart and big list on the wall)

Ok my score is 11-35.... guess most of the 35 is cause we started in the 3rd week. Man is that a deficet to make up!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ili, I must not have done it right because mine still says 0--0
    Wow, I'm REALLY going to have a tough deficit starting 46 down.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Well fix it quick!!!! I got my picks for this week already... I just went down the line and let my little voice tell me which one to click on this time Lets see how well I do on this week!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Okay Ili, I voted and it says my picks have been submitted (I wonder if I voted too early last time.....)

I'm going to have to work really hard to catch up with you if I'm coming from so far behind!

I probably shouldn't be picking with my heart, but I always do (which is why I never am any better on picking the winners in football than I am in Survivor )

+ Reply to Thread