+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Standings Through Week 11

True enough, Bill. But, mathematically speaking, the Bengals still have a very faint pulse.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

True enough Paulie.

They also have a great RB in Dillon...poor guy, wasting his career in Cincy.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    i think the Chefs are out even with 5-5 record because of their division.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Nah, Bravo. The Chefs are only a game back of the Raiders, who would be in today. They also have other games against their division opponents. Their destiny is in their own hands, and their defense is much improved from the 30+ debacles they kept having earlier in the season.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Ah Paulie, you always know how to make me feel better

I have to admit, I'm so sneaky...there's a little party for a friend's birthday that we are having this weekend, but there was no time set. Somehow I managed to divert the original plan of Saturday dinner (because of a conflict with a college game I'm dying to see), and then get it moved from Sunday dinner to Sunday brunch (because the Chefs are the 4 pm game). Damn, I'm good
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12