+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tennis Masters Cup

Tennis Masters Cup

So, who is going to win this year's Tennis Masters Cup? Of course Andy Roddick has a very good chance of taking the title, but I think that if Roger Federer is on his game he'll win easily. Juan Carlos Ferrero has proven he can hit with the best on hard courts, but the pummeling he received at Flushing signifies that he has some work to do in order to win consistently. After these three, the rest seem longshots.
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    illustrious. I'm just came back for a bit. I'm having my exams. I guess we're the only few tennis fans here.

I'm pretty sad because Ferrero lost. I'm a big fan of his.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Yeah, Ferrero had a somewhat disappointing run in Houston. I'm still quite surprised to see that Schuettler beat Roddick, but he's just playing so well. I caught the first half of Schuettler's match against Agassi, and he was again playing very well (in the first set, anyway ).
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

I predicted correctly.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    You're good.

Anyway, I'm glad Federer kicked Roddick's bum. Woohoo!
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread