+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Talk about NCAA College Hoops '03-'04

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    man- i should have posted my Alabama prediction yesterday- i had em pegged for an 8 or 9 seed and heading out west- with a potential Stanford match up in the 2nd round... though i was hoping for either a 7 or a 10 seed (to avoid the 2nd round game vs a one seed)- or if they pulled the 8 seed to at least draw the St. Joeseph's region...
    one hurdle in Southern Illinois and a big game against Paulie- er i mean the Cardinal.
    Roll Tide Roll...

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    I don't get by here anymore, but I had to stop by and tell Paulie to watch out for my mighty University of Texas at San Antonio Roadrunners (UTSA).

Well, not really. If they keep it to 30 it will be a moral victory.

-Randy
    'And it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive.'
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

WooHOOOOO!!! Denver pulled GREAT teams and great matchups, imo. Look for Air Force to UPSET North Carolina...basically on the Falcon's home court, and at altitude. And I think Princeton has a good shot against Texas too. Maryland should take UTEP without issue, and Syracuse should handle BYU, although BYU will have more of a home crowd than the Orangemen.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Congrats Paulie! Stanford did you proud yesterday. Childress is truly a great player and Davis makes it really hard to match up with the Cardinal. I'm just hoping the Huskies can win one or two in the NCAAs and kick butt next year.
    Yeah, I forgot what a tough physical dimension Davis brings to the team. He'd been out for so long. It was great seeing him back in the lineup, though. The coaching staff did a smart thing keeping him out to be extra-sure he'd be healthy for the NCAAs.

The Huskies are going to be an awesome team for years to come. I'm glad they got a higher seed than Arizona. They deserved it.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

BTW, Quinn, I thought of you and I jawing at each other a bit when I saw 'Bama as a potential opponent in the second round. Southern Illinois is no slouch, though. This matchup may never happen.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie
    BTW, Quinn, I thought of you and I jawing at each other a bit when I saw 'Bama as a potential opponent in the second round. Southern Illinois is no slouch, though. This matchup may never happen.
    yeah- tough road to go as an 8 or 9 seed- absolutely NO gimmies at all... and i hope Bama takes SIU very seriously- 25-5 for SIU is pretty damn good no matter what conference you play in...
    which Bama will team will show up? they start a freshman and 2 sophs? hopefully they dont get overwhelmed by the moment!

I am setting up a Yahoo league for tournament picks. Info shortly!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread