+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Talk about NCAA College Hoops '03-'04

Very Proud Grandpa! LoneStarSpur's Avatar
    That's awesome...you'll have a great time I'm sure. Hope you get lucky and get some great teams to see.

-Randy
    'And it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive.'
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Arizona loses yet again in conference. Clear sailing now for Paulie's Standford team
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

The 'Cats got walloped, in fact. A 13-point butt-kicking at Washington. Amazing.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Who do you think is going to win the Pac10???
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Well, I hesitate to offer my opinion on that front...
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Amazing comeback by the Cardinal up in Eugene yesterday. Down 19 in the second, they came back to win by 3. Oregon held Stanford to 24 points in the first half, but gave up fifty-nine points in the second! Whew!

Stanford's now perfect in the Pac-10 for the first half of the conference season. Hasn't been done since Arizona did it in '98.

It was a good game, the Ducks ran out of gas. They have been playing pretty well despite losing their only true point guard to a broken wrist in the UCLA game.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Paulie, you gotta be proud now! That was one hell of a game vs. Arizona. Lottich(?) with the game winner from 1/3 court at the buzzer!! What a finish! Nice job by Arizona and Stoudamire to battle back and make it one of the best games I have ever seen!

'Sconny loses at Northwestern. Still hopes for the Illini in the Big 10!

I'm with you on that mrdobolina! Wisconsin was over-ranked at #11 in the USA Today-CNN poll (#14 AP), although at halfway through the Big 10 season it looks as though every game could go either way. (here's hoping Illinois doesn't choke at 0-8 in conference Minn. )
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Hmmm, I don't know about Wisco being overranked. They are a good team, and they played AT Northwestern...NU has been playing spoiler this year, especially at home. Wisco is one of those teams that rarely makes mistakes...they are deliberate with the ball and their passes and shots. They let the other team make the mistakes, while they just keep on keeping on. I think the Badgers will do well in the tournament.

And I just got done watching the Illini @ Minn. game. Is Minn. really 0-8 in the Big 10?? They have some kids who have a great touch on the ball...but they are inconsistent(kinda like the Illini). I didn't realize that Minn doesn't have a win in conference play. Sucks to be them!

+ Reply to Thread