+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dan Snyder dies of Injuries

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm so glad that at least is clear, no DUI.

Thanks Ireland , that is exactly why I think this story has affected me so much. I have two sometimes pretty foolhardy (in good fun) boys, who I could so see being in the same situation. Young and feeling invincible.

I think the world of Dany Heatley , and personally feel that the courts could not impose a sentence harsher than the one he is already carrying. I can't imagine how hard it will be to wake up every day and know you were responsible for the death of a friend. That is totally outside what the future holds for his career , as physically he will lose this year . Who knows if mentally he will ever recover enough to play at the level he was at.

So sad ..

Sportsnet is running that picture with an article describing how it's likely Dany could escape jail. You can see the pain in Heatley's face. Its just so sad, still.

I saw that, it was saying because there was no alcohol involved and Snyders family has forgiven him, prosecuters may drop the charges.

I hope so too.

Living with this is punishment enough.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234