+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dan Snyder dies of Injuries

It's so sad. To be young and have your whole life in front of you, only to have it snatched away is just a horrible thing. My prayers are with his family and friends
    The Leafs will win the cup....eventually!!!

No way!
    I can't imagine what his family must be going through.
    Very sad day.

I think the funeral is today. Dany Heatley was granted permission by a judge to attend. As emotional and upset as Snyder's family is, I'm sure Dany is even worse.

Me too.

While I am in no means suggesting Heatley did nothing wrong, I'm sure he did not intend to kill his teammate. Someone said there was alcohol involved, but I haven't heard/read that anywhere.

I do feel very badly for Snyder's family, but also for Heatley.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

apparantly the funeral is on Friday. The Thrashers are playing their home opener on Thursday night against Columbus and then the whole team is flying there for the service. I didn't know Dany Heatley was going though, that will be a very difficult situation for him, but it's good that he does get to go and say goodbye

While I am in no means suggesting Heatley did nothing wrong, I'm sure he did not intend to kill his teammate.
    Me either - this was preventable, but... yeah.
    Someone said there was alcohol involved, but I haven't heard/read that anywhere.
    They're waiting for hte bloodwork to come bakc to see if alcohol was involved, but Heatley's agent has said that there wasnt.

For his sake, I hope it's negative. I really, really, really hope Heatley wasn't that stupid.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Me too.

If he was driving drunk, I dont think he has a chance in hell of escaping prison.

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Geeze, I knew he died, but, wow. It's a shocker. The car was split in half. Wow.

Unbelievable, maybe this will wake up Owners as to how much is too much when signing on the dotted line..anyone remember what the Hornets went through a couple of years ago? You can't keep shelling out that kind of $ to young people,they have no sense pf responsibility,They think they are invincible.....THINK AGAIN. SORRY FOR BOTH FAMILIES.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast