+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newman wins 400

Newman wins 400

From the Thatsracing.com site
    Ryan Newman pulls away
    for the win at Kansas Speedway
    ThatsRacin.com Report
    Ryan Newman pulled ahead, then pulled away in Sunday's Banquet 400 at Kansas Speedway and scored another Winston Cup win, his eighth of the season.

Bill Elliott finished second and Jeremy Mayfield third.

Tony Stewart was fourth and Jeff Gordon fifth.

Winston Cup points leader Matt Kenseth wrecked about a third of the way through the race and spent a long time in the gaarage for repairs, which tightened the season's championship chase.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Looks like my Dodge boys did O.K. Glad to see Elliot up there again. Now if I can just get my boy Sterling back on track again.

What the hell was that attitude that Elliot had at the end of the race, he sure didn't want to talk at all. Who pissed in his wheaties?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    What the hell was that attitude that Elliot had at the end of the race, he sure didn't want to talk at all. Who pissed in his wheaties?
    Didn't get to see the race and havent seen any footage. NASCAR's most popular driver for how many years? Usually Bill is pretty laid back.

I saw on the news that Bill was aggravated about Newman winning again on fuel mileage. Nobody can understand the fuel thing.

+ Reply to Thread