+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Married or not?

FORT Newbie

Married or not?

[COLOR=Red]

Is there anyone out there that knows if Grant Marshall (NJ Devils) is married?
    I was at the training camp last week and he asked me to lunch. I thought I saw a picture of him with a wedding ring on but I can't be sure. Any help with this would be welcomed. I'm suppose to meet him Monday so please hurry!!!! I will never mess with a married man, I don't care who he is! HELP PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by holikfan16
    [COLOR=Red]

I thought I saw a picture of him with a wedding ring on
    Ever think that could've been a cup ring? Plus I don't think he is.

According to the Devils website... well it doesn't say if he's married.

OK, I can't find out - I don't know, but he IS 30.

Sorry, I can't get any information except for the sexual assault charges filed against him in 1996, and later dropped.

The latest article I found was in June of this year, when he had a wife named Jennifer and a 14-month old daughter named Sophia. Sorry, Holikfan ....

Go to Google.com and type "Grant Marshall" and wife in the search bar.

Full article: Here
    6/25/2003 10:52:00 AM

"I remember looking up in the stands and seeing my wife. It was a great feeling to see how happy she was." - Grant Marshall
    When New Jersey defeated Anaheim 3-0 on June 9 to capture the organization’s third Stanley Cup, Marshall, who had six goals and two assists in the 2003 playoffs, wasn’t thinking cards, cakes and candles.

Instead, the rugged forward had family on his mind when the final seconds ticked down, namely his wife Jennifer and 14-month-old daughter Sophia.

“I remember looking up in the stands and seeing my wife,” said Marshall, who scored the series-clinching overtime goal against Tampa Bay in the Eastern Conference semifinals. “It was a great feeling to see how happy she was. I wished my daughter could have been there, but she’s still a bit too young.”

eny
    FORT Fogey
    HF - check your pm's . I think I know where you can get the info , but I think Bump has cracked the case.....

What a scumbag! What else is new in the world of athletes? But he's pretty ugly anyways!!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by holikfan16
    I'm suppose to meet him Monday so please hurry!!!! I will never mess with a married man, I don't care who he is! HELP PLEASE!
    From your Profile:

Additional Info about holikfan16
    Biography Married mother of 2. Huge hockey fan.

I'm probably out of line, but I'm also confused. Aren't YOU married?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ah - the life of players vs bunnies

If Forsberg or Sundin or several others crossed my path , I'd forget for a lunch

But from NJ Devils website

East Rutherford, NJ - The New Jersey Devils today acquired forward Grant Marshall from the Columbus Blue Jackets in exchange for a conditional choice in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft. The announcement was made by Devils’ CEO/President/General Manager Lou Lamoriello.
    Marshall was born June 9, 1973 in Mississauga, Ont. and is in his eighth National Hockey League season. He recorded eight goals and 20 assists for 28 points and 71 penalty minutes in 66 games with Columbus this season. Marshall has career totals of 75 goals and 120 assists for 195 points and 649 penalty minutes in 549 games with Dallas and Columbus.

The 6’1”, 200 lb. forward was traded to Columbus by Dallas for the Blue Jackets’ second round choice in the 2003 draft on August 29, 2001. He was Toronto’s second choice and 23rd overall selection in 1992. Marshall was transferred to the Stars on August 10, 1994 as part of the compensation for the Maple Leafs’ signing of free agent Mike Craig.

Grant, and his wife, Jennifer have one daughter, Sophia. The Marshalls spend their summers on Prince Edward Island.
    Last edited by eny; 09-23-2003 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PIMguy
    From your Profile:

Additional Info about holikfan16
    Biography Married mother of 2. Huge hockey fan.

I'm probably out of line, but I'm also confused. Aren't YOU married?
    Interesting......
    Out of curiosity Holikfan, why would you care if he was married?? You'd leave your hubby to be with Grant Marshall??? Ugh! I thought it was only 18 year olds who really believed they had a shot with a player. (not for sex cuz everyone has a shot with that, but for a long term relationship! )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast