+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 187 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Hockey - Part 3

I'm not sure if he's back, but last saturday they were saying it would be one or two more games before he was back. So my guess is he's back.

I was watching SC last night Miss F, and they said Messier would have to play 25 more seasons at his current pace to pass Gretzky. I fear he may do that.

Oh how terrible.

Steve Thomas signed with Detroit.

I wanted to like him.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Nice photo shop MoP !

You should have put poor Legacy at the bottom of the Lightning bolt though instead of the puck.
    I'm ignoring the fact that Cujoke got a SO. last night - An aberration.

Stumpy- Yet another good player that the Leafs dumped :rolleyes

Speaking of Messier

Why Cujo is playing good for Detroit, I will never know. I'd just sit on my ass and let them score on me if I were him, because why do them any favours?

I also hate Detroit.

ETA: Eny, that messier pic is funny, and true. I feel the need to post an Instigator. An oldie, but so good.

Oh, great pictures, Eny & Ducky!! Hilarious! Have I mentioned lately that I love this thread?

I certainly hope Messier learns to quit soon...something about him bothers me. It's probably just that he's a creepy little man.

Here's a random story for you...several years ago, I was watching one of my friends play some hockey game on the Nintendo 64. This kid knew (and still knows) nothing about hockey. He told me the best player in the game was Mark "Mesh-yur" and that he played on the All-Star Team with Patrick "Roy." It still makes me laugh occasionally.

Messier should realize that when your old teammates are playing in a freaking OLD TIMERS GAME, it's a sign that HE'S AN OLD TIMER TOO. So quit. Bah.

The old timers' game. I'm still waiting for a fight to break out in one of those. You know there have to be some old rivalries going on...maybe they'll just boil over to the top.

I would love to see a fight.

I doubt it will happen. They'll probably say "please" and "thank you" to each other, and apologize when they score a goal.

I would love to see Semenko fight someone, though. Kirk Muller is playing, he only just retired.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    What is the final line-up ? Actually the Leafs Gms Papa, John Ferguson was a Hab that didn't take any crap . I think you are right about old stuff boiling over .

They could start pounding on each other, because they don't have to worry about getting injured. Then again, arthritic creaky bones may have trouble even moving in the lovely Edmonton weather.

Mactavish won't take any crap either, not from a giant stuffed dog or an old Canadien.

+ Reply to Thread