+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 187 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Hockey - Part 3

Frustrating, isn't it?

Be happy that they don't have multiple concussions. Those end careers. The Kings' Allison is now having eyesight problems and seeing multiple neurologists.
    Last edited by Zaius; 11-05-2003 at 02:42 AM.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Ah, so that's how he got here. I get it.

Anyway, I'll be sure to let you know when they get to that point...a good sign will be when you see a player named Mantenna* wearing #0 skating around getting crushed beyond recognition.

*used in lieu of last name to protect the not-so-innocent

The small one saying "Help me..." as he falls over in the corner is you. Check.

Ah, Zaius, I feel bad for you. At least most of the Avs ones are recoverable from. I will enlist myself to work out Forsberg's groin. And offer my services so Paul Kariya does not have to do any strenuous activities involving his wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    The small one saying "Help me..." as he falls over in the corner is you. Check.

Ah, Zaius, I feel bad for you. At least most of the Avs ones are recoverable from. I will enlist myself to work out Forsberg's groin. And offer my services so Paul Kariya does not have to do any strenuous activities involving his wrist.
    You're a dedicated fan.
    -- Unknown

I do what I can. I feel any Avs fan would do the same.

OK, maybe not. But the offer still stands. Call me, Paul.

How's Deadmarsh, Zaius? Any word on how long he'll be out? Also, is Miller doing ok?

Ducky - Exactly. The only good thing to come out of it would be getting to "recover" alongside Kariya and Forsberg! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

HAHA!

Too true. *sigh* What a tough gig that would be....

Quick! If you hurry to this link: http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/index

You will see the top right "ESPNews Headlines" section saying "Tkachuk 's OT goal lifts Blues past Angels"

Mantenna, Deadmarsh is participating in some team practices but none of them checking, he's still having concussion related problems. He and Allison have been out for so long, most of us Kings fans just write them off. Such good players, too . Jozef Stumpel, our top center was just injured and will be missing this upcoming roadtrip at least, and Palffy was hurt for a short while too, but was back again the next game (thank God). Miller and Norstrom JUST got back from pre-season injuries, so that helps our D.
    Last edited by Zaius; 11-05-2003 at 04:38 AM.
    -- Unknown

Dear Mark Messier,
    Congratulations on passing Gordie Howe on the all time career points list.

NOW will you quit?

In other news, the Leafs won - but it was against Mario & the kids, so, meh.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Jay
    Any news about Todd White of the Senators? He was out for a while. Is he back yet?

+ Reply to Thread