+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 187 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Hockey - Part 3

HEY! Another sort of not really at all famous person who's been to fort mcmurray is Dan O'Toole! Cool. Except... I don't care.

Yeah Yeah Yeah- hey everybody I saw JOSE today!
    That's right, I heard the Habs were practising at an arena 45 minutes from my house so my hubby and I got the kids ready and off we went. I took a pic with Sheldon Souray (how I could've forgotten he was with the team is beyond me~lol) and Chad Kilger. I didn't get a pic with Jose cuz my daughter was too tired from waiting and was cranky so we left before he came out. BUT I did see him along with about 15 other players go jogging around the arena in shorts (yep- shorts!! ) so that was nice. It was fun and if the weather is nice we're going to go back tomorrow to try to get a pic with him this time and my hubby wants a pic with Zednik!

Eva, Sheldon Souray is one fine hockey player. I love his "skating" skills . He should be really good this season. Did I say you were very lucky??

Oh my god Eva!!!

Yeah, that makes my "I saw a picture of Chris Phillips" story sound reeeeeally lame.

But cool, anyway.

Jay
    Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to the season starting.
    JR, there are a lot of Bs fans in Montreal. When the Bruins are in town, sometimes the cheers for the Bs are just as loud as for the Habs!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You saw Jose ?

Seems unfair. Maybe if I drive out to the other side of town, I could find Jay McKee ... Still hiding out from the Sabres.

That was my teenaged rebellion , donning a Bruins jersey in Leafs house. I knew it made my father mad ...

In the TO paper this morning , it said Gary Roberts and Joe Nieuwendyk had known each other since they were 5 years old. That totally boggles my mind.
    Last edited by eny; 09-15-2003 at 09:00 AM.

OK, I hate to stop playing with Jose, but I'm craving me some Joe, so off I go to change my av.

So, like, Petr Sykora signed with the Ducks. Yes, THAT Petr Sykora, not the imposter with the Capitals or whatever.

Although Joe is no Jose, I accept your need for change Ducky!~lol
    Nice pic of Joe!! I'm thinking of going to see the Habs when they go to Ottawa, I have to find out when that is. Eny, plan on seeing the Habs at all in Ottawa??

Oh Shit

Oh Shit Oh Shit Oh Shit That Reminds Me!!

Crap.

There are only standing room tickets left for the Avs game I wanted to go to. I...this... no. Not again.

+ Reply to Thread