+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 187 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Hockey - Part 3

I went to my first hockey game yesterday!
    My team won!
    Of course, half the team was still in NHL training camp so it was pretty weird! Plus one of their best players died this summer. He fell off a roof. His friends didn't even call 911.
    Anyway, I had my first hockey dose and i'm happy! Plus, this page is full of Joséééé!
    400th post !!!!!!!!!!!!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I split a 15 game ice pack with 3 friends
    What a great idea ! Call me a idiot , but I never thought of doing that. I've been getting begging e-emails and snail mail with offers ... Hmm , who can I sucker to pay half AND take the crappy teams

Thats terrible about the player and his so- called buddies...

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    What a great idea ! Call me a idiot , but I never thought of doing that. I've been getting begging e-emails and snail mail with offers ... Hmm , who can I sucker to pay half AND take the crappy teams
    LoL!! that's what I wanted to do ( I need less hockey educated friends - "Yeah i'm telling you, the best games are Atlanta, Nashville and Phoenix ... I'll let you have those while I take these crapfests against Colorado, Detroit and Ottawa) ... in our pack there was also the Montreal game a Detroit game and a Colorado game all of which I wanted ... I was pretty happy with the games I got though, I really hope Mario plays in the Pittsburgh game (which I took instead of the Colorado one just to see Lemieux one final time. If he doesn't play it will be kinda sucky, haha)

Jay
    Any Bruins fans out there? Felix Potvin as goalie? Sigh, it's going to be another long season.

JR.
    Wow, a Bs fan in Montreal?
    Yes, another long season here in Beantown. But did you expect anything else?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ha That's how I'll put it , You can have Nashville, Buffalo AND Columbus , I'll just take Toronto , NJ ,Tampa and Colorado
    (For those who don't know I'm a TO fan , closer to Ottawa . It's better and cheaper to go there.)

Hi Homer, Welcome to the new season !
    JR is the other long (long)suffering Boston Fan Theres a bit in the season predictions thread...

Father Time lol
    I love the Leafs but this guy is the man!

Yup, Todd Bertuzzi!

I'm so excited about soon being able to watch Joe Nieuwendyk every game!

Go Leafs Go!
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Bertuzzi is very cool.

I'm so happy, there's actually stuff I care about in the newspaper now! Sure its like, four pages about Oilers training camp, but it sure beats the Trappers!

Welcome to the boards Homer- I'm a Montrealer too!! : )

Speaking of Todd Bertuzzi, I was in Quebec when he got drafted and at the same bar as the players afterwards and he was so drunk. He was dancing like crazy on the speakers, yelling, singing etc... he looked like a fool, but it's funny now!

That's kind of funny.

I was in Photomagic and they have a picture of Chris Phillips hanging above the door wearing a Sens jersey, his draft jersey. I thought that was nifty. It was probably 7 years ago too, cause he looked pretty darn young.

+ Reply to Thread