+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 187 FirstFirst ... 87137177178179180181182183184185186187
Results 1,861 to 1,868 of 1868

Thread: All Things Hockey - Part 3

Jay
    eva, I hate to admit this but I'm afraid the Bruins can and will be beat by the Habs. The Bruins have the home ice advantage but it doesn't mean much since they play so poorly at home. I heard on TV that each of the 3 Habs-Bruins games at the Fleet Centre this season ended up in overtime so the games were always close. But I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I will be so completely and utterly wrong.

Go Bruins go!

How great is this?
    Habs against Bruins, it was so great last time, it has to be even better this year. The battle of the excellent goalies and the battle of the amazing rookies (Bergeron and Ryder.)

To quote Toni from PH :"Game on!"
    This is going to be fun! See you all over in the playoffs thread.

Z, my friend, your Kings kind of deserved to be in the playoffs, they worked so hard. You never know, maybe your coach will be rewarded with a Jack Adams nomination.

Jay
    Coach of the year has gotta be John Tortorella (Tampa) or Andy Murray (LA).

Well Andy Murray was a serious contender for that title until the Kings went on to lose 11 in a row. *shudder*

From following this team the whole season, though, I know that it wasn't Andy Murray that pulled this injury-decimated team through the mid season, but the AHL players that were brought up and did the job. They worked hard and frankly, I'll take a Cammarelli over an Anson Carter or Martin Straka any day now. So I personally wouldn't vote for Andy Murray as coach of the year even if the Kings hadn't collapsed late in the season.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    wow, amazing finish in the East today- 6 teams with more then 100 pts- my Flyers get third seed and draw NJ in the first round
    all the first round matches look awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    eva, I hate to admit this but I'm afraid the Bruins can and will be beat by the Habs. The Bruins have the home ice advantage but it doesn't mean much since they play so poorly at home. I heard on TV that each of the 3 Habs-Bruins games at the Fleet Centre this season ended up in overtime so the games were always close. But I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I will be so completely and utterly wrong.

Go Bruins go!
    Have faith Homer!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Jay
    Qboots, I'll be cheering loudly for our Bruins.

Anyone see Kariya's ankle injury last night? I winced when I saw it.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Hey guys , we always lock up the reg season thread when the playoffs begin .

1870 posts after the first whistle. Onward , and watch the face paint on the carpets ...

+ Reply to Thread