+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 187 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: All Things Hockey - Part 3

lol@13.00 GAA, sounds like Kay Whitmore, ha. Whoo-hoo nucks won last night! Canucks vs. Sharks tonight!

3-1! Good job Kings! From what I heard of "Frozen Fury", the second penalty shot awarded to the Avalanche was total BS. ANd yes I know about the missing Av players

Hi Silver!
    Mike Ribeiro....besides the fact I think he is really ugly & skinny (someone feed this guy). His son goes to the daycare where one of my friends works. Last week was The Canadiens Jamboree...he saw her & did not even say "Hi"!?! :mad: How rude. It seems he tries to keep his son out of the spotlight (for fear someone will kidnap HIM!!!) He seems to have attitude & is full of himself!

I just hope he scores lots of goals to help THE HABS out.
    I don't want to see him if he becomes one of THe Habs top scores...he will not be able to walk in a room, because his HEAD will not fit in the door!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The Habs won last night , and Gainey went off on the fans for booing poor Patrice. Poor baby, it lit enough of a fire under his butt for him to score.

Thats pretty rude of Ribeiro to ignore your friend if he knew who she was from REAL life.

Avery was the guy that Detriot traded to LA for Schnieder . He has residual Detriot hatred of anything AVS, so he probably made a bee line for Forsberg.

Just as a snicker, one of thefirst things we did when we were setting up shop at the FORT was to set up the hockey thread . A year ago we were pretty much going around the same circles . Note the thread predates the actual Fort opening by 2 days....
    All Things Hockey

One warning noteto others - if you -ah- go there - there are quite a few non pg words - we hadn't set ourselves up to be PG yet
    Last edited by eny; 09-28-2003 at 09:40 PM.

Indeed it does.

We rule!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I was going thru the junk on my computer today and found this

[IMG]images/img/priceless2.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Just as a snicker, one of the first things we did when we were setting up shop at the FORT was to set up the hockey thread . A year ago we were pretty much going around the same circles . Note the thread predates the actual Fort opening by 2 days....
    All Things Hockey

One warning note to others - if you -ah- go there - there are quite a few non pg words - we hadn't set ourselves up to be PG yet
    Wow! I remember my first post there... I was told "the rules of hating Detroit" and to show much affection to Wayner and his Sharks! Good times *sigh* It's 100+ pages long!! Let's break that record with this one!
    Ps: It's official, Ribeiro sucks.

Haha, that's the greatest.

I can't stop laughing at that picture, eny.

Hopefully I will be more active in this thread this season. I have to warn you though, I am more a fan of the Kings than I am a fan of the league, so I'm not going to be a great source of information (or of opinions) on the rest of the league.

Looking forward to the start of the season.

Jay
    Mike Ribeiro has good offensive skills but is lacking defensively. I think he is a little small and needs to work on improving his strength.

Potvin took a beating in the last Bruins game? What a surprise. I wonder what Andy Moog is doing these days...

+ Reply to Thread