+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1868

Thread: All Things Hockey - Part 3

JR.
    Hey, guess what...another tie.

Yeah Silver, Raycroft is one of the few bright spots here.

A tie is a point. Look at the Sharks. I think they're like, 4-8-92358977609129 and in the playoffs right now *knocking on wood*.

Jay
    Say, JR, what happened to PJ Stock? This guy Doull didn't look good in the fight with Langdon. Also, dang, that Patrice Bergeron is a talented player.

It was a really great game. Typical Boston/Montreal game. Raycroft pissed me off cuz he was so good but hey... that's the game.

Theo a penalty....he looks good when he's mad!~lol Little did he know at the time that his stupid player Rivet caused all that mess. Theo has 0 tollerance for goaltender interference this season cuz he's getting pushed around alot, but last night it was Rivet's fault, dumb ass!

It was an enjoyable and nerve racking game to watch to say the least.

JR.
    Homer, Stock is somewhere in the minors. Last I heard, he was on loan to Philly's AHL team and had a broken nose/cheekbone.

It's hard to believe Bergeron is only 18, he's fit in so well.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    All Theo would say in the post game was that - "he put his gloves in my face , and knocked off my mask. "
    Poor baby . Love Theo, but hey boy you aren't playing croquet.

18 is way too young to be playing IMHO. Marc- Andre Fleury said it was nice to be playing with people his own age again.

JR.
    Yeah Eny, I think 18 is too young as well, but in all of his interviews he's saying that he loves it and feels comfortable. I don't think I would've been able to handle it.

LG.
    Wild News - the Wild released Darby Hendrickson, the only Twin Cities native on the team, which is sad news for the locals. He seems like a nice enough guy, too, but apparently he's getting old (OMG, he's younger than ME) and the Wild signed Eric Chouinard (sp?) from the Flyers for a draft pick, so that's big news here too. Chouinard isn't playing tonight, but the Wild is up 2-0 at the end of the first period. Yup, I'm watching hockey in my undies, it's a glamorous night to be sure. God I wish Jason Weimer would get his teeth fixed. He's missing like 3 or 4 right in the front that got knocked out in practice like 2 WEEKS AGO now. Maybe he's confusing Santa Claus with a dentist, because Weimer, you don't need to wait until the 25th.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    too bad Ducky is working tonight. Sakic just scored for the Avs. Better than Skoula I guess.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Damn. The Sharks came within 18 seconds of beating the Wings in Detroit, and instead end up with an overtime loss.

The good news? Over their last 21 games they only have three regulation losses.

Oh, and for those of you that care, Alyn McCauley is wearing the C now.

+ Reply to Thread