• Warner

6 75.00%
  • Bulger

2 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warner or Bulger

Warner or Bulger

As you all know Kurt Warner of the Rams has been out for several weeks with a broken hand. Well he is due to come back on the 18th. There is a big debate here in St. Louis as to whether Warner should come back in and play or if they should bench him for Bulger. The Rams went 0-4 with Warner QB'ing and know with Bulger they are 3-5. Bulger has marched them to 3 straight victories. What do you all think?
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I'm a huuuuuuge Rams fan (rooted for them as a kid in LA), and while I think Bulger has done a good job, if Warner is healthy, he has to be the starter. However, I don't think that means they should open the offense back up; they've been winning by running the ball, and I hope Martz doesn't let his ego get in the way of the team again.

I think that Bulger has shown that the future of the Rams QB position is a bright one. I've been VERY impressed with some of the throws the kid has made.

It kind of reminds of the whole Trent Greene/Kurt Warner debate. This is very simalar to what happened then. I think they weed to at least let Warner try and see what happens
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

JR.
    Wasn't Warner somewhat hurt when they went 0-4? He's proven himself, I wouldn't give up on him yet.

JR

I am not giving up. Warner needs to play and yes he was hurt. It came out after his surgery on his hand that is shoulder was bothering him
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

Warner, without a doubt. I can't believe there's even a debate.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It is all over the radio stations here. It is amazing that people will not give him credit. Face it if you are sick you don't perform like you should.
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

There's no way Kurt Warner is 100%. If he's healthy, he starts without a doubt. But if he's still hurt (which I think he is) they're better off with Bulger. If Faulk can carry the team into the playoffs, Warner should be healthy enough at that point. Unless Bulger has turned into a Pro Bowler by then, he should take a seat.

BTW. I picked Warner #1 overall in my fantasy league & he burned me. It would be great if he came back & lit up the scoreboard. I could sure use the points.

I think a lot of people picked him in their fantast leagues. They are talking about him being back on Monday the 18th. He is supposed to be starting to throw this week.
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast