8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warner

6 75.00%
  • Bulger

2 25.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warner or Bulger

I think you have to let Werner back into the QB spot.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Did anyone else see Bulger push Warner away after Warner congratulated him on the winning TD pass? I thought it looked strange - as though Bulger was mad at Warner. Warner smiled and said "What?" as another person stepped between them. I hope all is well in Ramland.

It is interesting to note now that Bulger has been named starter this week too.

What is going on down there Wayner?

And what is up with Marshall Marshall Marshall's ankle?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Bulger has looked pretty good. But then, so did Trent Green when he was a Ram. I'm starting to think that Kurt Warner is really overrated & practically anybody can look good with all that offensive firepower.

OK. I heard on the local radio program there was no fight between Warner and Bulger. Warner, Bulger and Warner's wife have all said that was all in jest. There was another player that did the pushing. It was a "guy thing" that has been blown out of proportion.

The decision was made late yesterday that Bulger was going to start, Warner will be in uniform for the first time in weeks. He is not quite healed and the Dr's suggest he stay off another week.

Marshal is out two weeks.
    RandysMom
    Don't Dream It....BE IT

Noooo!!!!

I need Marshall!!!

Read in USA Today that Bulger has the highest rating of any QB with a 104 this year. Warner only had a 64 when he started this year. Me thinks they are benching the wrong person. That and the fact that the Rams have to win EVERY game now to make the playoffs...nothing like a little pressure to liven things up.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12