+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Week 10 Matchups

What part of Kansas? I grew up in the SE part of the state, but live in NE Kansas now. I'm a Raiders fan, so that doesn't go over too well here. Can you get decent BBQ on the east coast?

Side note. I lived in Chanute for several years. I'm not a Bachelor watcher, but I think one of the winners was from there. Does anybody know her name, age, etc. I probably knew her at one time.

Guess what everyone. The Jaguars actually won! Can you believe it?? Oh, man. It was a fun game too. I witnessed 2 very entertaining events at the game too...

1. When I was in the bathroom during halftime, a Redskins fan came in, but there wasn't a facility available for him. So, he said,"Alright guys! No shaking more than once! that's a delay of game, so hurry up!" Oooh, man. Things got heated...especially since most of the people were Jaguar fans. Nothing actually started though, but things got pretty close!

2. When I was walking back to the parking lot, I overheard some words exchanged. Some Jaguar fans were over on the other side of the fence, and some Redskins fans were on my side of the fence. "Don't be f*ckin stupid. You just need to lighten up," says a Jaguar guy. "Oh, well, you want a piece of me, motherf*cker. I'll beat the sh*t out of you!" shouted the Reskins fan. Then, it just went on and on with threats and stuff until the Jaguar people walked away. I'm guessing that the Jaguar people were teasing the Redskins fans.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Mdrio, that's funny!

I was officially cheering for the Jags once I learned you picked up Kevin Lockett!

Damn Spurrier for letting him go!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Speaking of rowdy fans...

One of the most "dangerous" things I've ever done is wearing a Chargers shirt to a Raider game at the old LA Coloseum.

First, you were lucky if your car was still there after the game, and secondly, riots in the stands were so routine that they didn't even make the news when 30 - 40 people got arrested for assaults at each game.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Mdrio, I didn't know you were GOING to the game. That's cool that they won just for you!

Scores from this weekend:

Monday, Nov. 11

Oakland 34, Denver 10

Sunday, Nov. 10

Tennessee 17, Houston 10

Green Bay 40, Detroit 14

Atlanta 34, Pittsburgh 34

St. Louis 28, San Diego 24

New Orleans 34, Carolina 24

Indianapolis 35, Philly 13

N.Y. Giants 27, Minnesota 20

Baltimore 38, Cincinnati 27