What part of Kansas? I grew up in the SE part of the state, but live in NE Kansas now. I'm a Raiders fan, so that doesn't go over too well here. Can you get decent BBQ on the east coast?
Side note. I lived in Chanute for several years. I'm not a Bachelor watcher, but I think one of the winners was from there. Does anybody know her name, age, etc. I probably knew her at one time.
Guess what everyone. The Jaguars actually won! Can you believe it?? Oh, man. It was a fun game too. I witnessed 2 very entertaining events at the game too...
1. When I was in the bathroom during halftime, a Redskins fan came in, but there wasn't a facility available for him. So, he said,"Alright guys! No shaking more than once! that's a delay of game, so hurry up!" Oooh, man. Things got heated...especially since most of the people were Jaguar fans. Nothing actually started though, but things got pretty close!
2. When I was walking back to the parking lot, I overheard some words exchanged. Some Jaguar fans were over on the other side of the fence, and some Redskins fans were on my side of the fence. "Don't be f*ckin stupid. You just need to lighten up," says a Jaguar guy. "Oh, well, you want a piece of me, motherf*cker. I'll beat the sh*t out of you!" shouted the Reskins fan. Then, it just went on and on with threats and stuff until the Jaguar people walked away. I'm guessing that the Jaguar people were teasing the Redskins fans.
Mdrio, that's funny!
I was officially cheering for the Jags once I learned you picked up Kevin Lockett!
Damn Spurrier for letting him go!
Speaking of rowdy fans...
One of the most "dangerous" things I've ever done is wearing a Chargers shirt to a Raider game at the old LA Coloseum.
First, you were lucky if your car was still there after the game, and secondly, riots in the stands were so routine that they didn't even make the news when 30 - 40 people got arrested for assaults at each game.
Mdrio, I didn't know you were GOING to the game. That's cool that they won just for you!
Scores from this weekend:
Monday, Nov. 11
• Oakland 34, Denver 10
Sunday, Nov. 10
• Tennessee 17, Houston 10
• Green Bay 40, Detroit 14
• Atlanta 34, Pittsburgh 34
• St. Louis 28, San Diego 24
• New Orleans 34, Carolina 24
• Indianapolis 35, Philly 13
• N.Y. Giants 27, Minnesota 20
• Baltimore 38, Cincinnati 27
• Seattle 27, Arizona 6
• Jacksonville 26, Wash. 7
• New England 33, Chicago 30
• San Francisco 17, K.C. 13
• N.Y. Jets 13, Miami 10
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.