+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NHL Predictions

oooooh, I hate Detroit .... I really hope Hasek has lost a step and sucks

Me too. It would totally rule if he fell flat on his face. Mwa ha ha.

lol, i bet the early season is rough on the old dominator, he probably still has skill, but I guarantee he has a few problems re adjusting to the schedule.

Plus he's old. OLD! And ugly. And I hate him. So of course, he's going to do terribly adn we can all laugh at him. Ha ha ha!

But hey, Zee Dominatoooorr is a killer at inline skating.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quite literally, I'm afraid.

That poor guy. And of course the Domineetar! saw nothing wrong with what he did. :rolleyes That's because your head is so far up your ass, you can't see anything.

I have to give credit to Ducky for "Zee Domineetar". That phrase still cracks me up.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Eva forgot to put "San" in front of "JOSE", but I forgive her.

The Sharks signed NO new players. I think they made one trade. They did however get everyone signed before camp for the first time in four years.

I don't think they'll win the cup or anything. But I think that even without Selanne and Nolan, they will be better than last year, and they will make the playoffs. They probably won't be higher than a 7th seed, but they'll make it.

With the team they're putting on the ice if the season was to start today, I think the Avs will easily be the highest scoring team in the NHL. That's great in the regular season, but come playoff time they'll need tighter defense and better goaltending than I think they'll get from Aebi. Sorry Ducky.

I left out Minnesota and Anaheim right because of contract disputes. Right now Giggy is in a contract dispute and the team and him are about 3 million off. They lost Oates and Kariya which is a huge leadership blow to the team. Minnesota is losing Gabby right now and there are mixed reports if he is coming back or not, they also lost a true leader in Ronning. Columbus has made some good pickups on Defence in the off season, Chicago I agree is a long shot but once resignings happen I would take them out in a heart beat. I admit though I forgot all about Federov in Anaheim lol, but I don't think he will make as big of a splash that everyone thinks he will. I also put in Columbus because I am expecting a Cinderella run from them. But you never knew until April...

The leafs signed Joe Nieuwendyk ... its a good pick up for not much dough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast