+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Basketball?

Basketball?

Do we have any basketball fans who want to post weekly game schedules in here? I don't follow bball, so it shouldn't be me, because I could care less

I watch basketball, but only really watch hit and miss during the regular season.

Thanks for the offer though.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I don't watch baseketball, but around the Olympics they went to the Raptors & asked them what position they'd play in hockey. One of the guys said, "I'd be the guy that throws the gloves down- can I be the guy that throws the gloves down?"

Who said that?

I love the Raptors.. the little team that tries. Mo Peterson is my fave.. such a cutie. I also really like Jerome Williams.. a mediocre player with the biggest heart.

Oh and that guy Vince isn't bad either.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I only watch college basketball!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Vince Carter had one of the most impressive dunks of the season last week. Right over the top of Tim Duncan.

As for me, I am forced to be a Blazer fan, and let me tell you, that is a curse all un to itself
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Who said that?
    Honestly, I can't remember. He was tall and black, if that helps. I watched it on a video somewhere in the archives of the TSN Magazine site.

Basketball's really lost me. I'll start watching again regularly when they learn how to pass the ball & hit jumpshots. It was just hilarious when all those foreign teams whipped them in that tournament.

Of course I still watch a little during the playoffs. My favorite team is whoever happens to be playing the Lakers.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I'm on the same page as Jodaar. The decline of the sport is directly proportionate to the increase in the "me-me-me" attitude. Paulie and I play more fundamentally sound ball than the goons in the NBA.

Ah, for a return to the days of Bird and Magic...

Originally posted by Wayner
    Paulie and I play more fundamentally sound ball than the goons in the NBA.

Must be all that consumption of dairy products...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast