+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSU vs. CU

CSU vs. CU

Is anyone else going to the CSU-CU game in Denver today? Go CSU!
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    No, but I'll definitely be watching it!

I have 4 games today that I need to see. Unfortunately 2 of them are on the same time.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Well, even though CSU lost, it was still an awesome game. We got soaked twice (once before the game, then again in the 3rd quarter).
    What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure. -Samuel Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Illustrious
    Well, even though CSU lost, it was still an awesome game. We got soaked twice (once before the game, then again in the 3rd quarter).
    I was flying in from the East coast, but I soooooooooo wanted to see this game! I also fell asleep before it started - arggggggh.

I saw all the highlights and replays this morning - looked like an awesome game. Also looked like a lot of people started to leave, no? They missed out on a fantastic finish.

Sorry you got soaked, Illustrious - but I bet it was worth it!! Did you go to CSU? I went to Wyoming, who also won, but that may well be their only win of the year.

+ Reply to Thread