+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Week 9 Matchups

Originally posted by BravoFan
    OMG, I totally agree with you about Priest. And the Chiefs should pay him whatever he wants to keep him there. Did you see his practically one man roll down the field last week -- unbelievable! I almost cried it was so impressive!

Not sure about Morton -- I really don't know much about him! But if I were playing in a fantasy league I would love to have Priest and Tony Gonzalez!

Who is your team again, btw?
    Yeah, and this year Priest is catching the ball too. He really is playing like a Marshall Faulk in his prime.

I would have liked to had Gonzales, but he goes way too early in most drafts. In real football he is a great athlete, but in fantasy leagues he usually goes to high in my humble opinion.

I am in Portland, so I could be considered a Seahawk fan, but I carry the same disdain for all things Seattle that most Oregonians do, so I am a Chargers fan (lived in San Diego for eight years).

Obviously I am pleased with Schottenheimer, but the real great move was two years ago when Butler traded the Vick pick and got Brees and Tomlinson in the draft. Just brilliant.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, Marty was merely mediocre at KC! And Dan Schneider of the Redskins ran him out of DC after only one year.

So it makes me laugh that Marty is doing so well now (because I hate Dan S.).

Unfortunately, the Chargers are in my Chef's division!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yeah, I am not sure Spurrier is the genius he was looking for either.

That division KC and SD are in is very, very tough.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

Oh...my...gosh...the Jaguars really suck tonight! They're really making fools out of themselves. I can't take it...so bad...can't bear... I hope they feel really embarrassed. I mean, they are being televised all over the country in all of their suckiness.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    John's team kicked butt though!

The Redskins won too which was sort of surprising...
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

This was a good week...The Bucs won! But, I got to watch the Lions/Cowboys game, which was definitely one of the most boring football games I've ever seen.

They went to the halftime show, and Terry Bradshaw said "I wish I could pretend I'm excited for the second half to start." Now that's pretty bad.

I was fortunate enough to be chasing the white dimpled pellet during the morning games, so I missed the Detroit - Dallas "thriller".

I was depressed to see the Chargers short circuit themselves.

Sleeping with George W
    How 'bout them BENGALS?

Week 9 results:

Monday, Nov. 4

Green Bay 24, Miami 10

Sunday, Nov. 3

Detroit 9,Dallas 7

Atlanta 20, Baltimore 17

Tennessee 23, Indy 15

Cincinnati 38, Houston 3

Philadelphia 19, Chicago 13

New England 38, Buffalo 7

Tampa Bay 38. Minnesota 24

Pittsburgh 23, Cleveland 20

N.Y. Jets 44, San Diego 13

St. Louis 27, Arizona 14

Washington 14, Seattle 3

San Fran 23, Oakland 20 (OT)

N.Y. Giants 24, Jax 17

Woohoo, the Bengals finally won one! Now there aren't any winless teams left in the league. Where are the Lions when you need a team that can lose consistently?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast