+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk about NCAA football

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    No, I just don't like them, which is certainly an opinion that I am entitled to.

The "you're just jealous" response is so tired and overused around here too.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFan
    No, I just don't like them, which is certainly an opinion that I am entitled to.

The "you're just jealous" response is so tired and overused around here too.

I've disliked Miami and the other Florida schools in general for a long time. If everyone liked every team, where would the rivalries be?

Go Wyoming Cowboys...and for those that bash me (and I know you will!), at least I can say I'm not a fair-weather fan.

Ok most people here think that Oklahoma will be the BCS champs. But I have one questoin for you? who is their offensive star? Jason White? or should I say the crackiest knees in football.
    Oklahoma has no offensive dazzel. The team to watch out for is Miami.
    Brock Berlin at the helm, Frank Gore in the backfield, the best TE in NCAA history Kellen Wilslow Jr. Who can possibly stop these guys?
    And about Ohio state, what a dirty program theyre running. If Clarett was at Notre Dame he'd have been kicked out of school.
    But being from Georgia, I am a Notre Dame fan, but I like the bulldogs aswell. My brother (David) plays quarterback for Geogia and if he has a good season this year will enter the draft. Personally I have just received my first offer this past July from Texas Christian, and just recently received an offer from South Florida.
    (My beautiful Avatar is a picture of me!!)

Foggy Doggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn
    Ok most people here think that Oklahoma will be the BCS champs. But I have one questoin for you? who is their offensive star? Jason White? or should I say the crackiest knees in football.
    Oklahoma has no offensive dazzel. The team to watch out for is Miami.
    Brock Berlin at the helm, Frank Gore in the backfield, the best TE in NCAA history Kellen Wilslow Jr. Who can possibly stop these guys?
    And about Ohio state, what a dirty program theyre running. If Clarett was at Notre Dame he'd have been kicked out of school.
    But being from Georgia, I am a Notre Dame fan, but I like the bulldogs aswell. My brother (David) plays quarterback for Geogia and if he has a good season this year will enter the draft. Personally I have just received my first offer this past July from Texas Christian, and just recently received an offer from South Florida.
    Shawn good to see you post here. I will be making a COLLEGE PREVIEW thread in the next couple of days that will also serve as a "my picks" thread too.....look for that bro, and hope to see more of your posts here this coming season.

<==== Hurricane alumnus 1978 (and my MBA in 1994)

Asowme, who are the core people on this borad?

Foggy Doggy
    Asowme, who are the core people on this borad?
    Oh I know I am....I must post about 20 times a day on average.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    5 minutes until the BCA classic. Oh how I love it when football season starts.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    WOOHOO......It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!!

Go Wake Forest Demon Deacons!!

Gig 'Em (Texas) Aggies!!!

Who do all of you think will win the Hiesman?
    Maurice Clarett is off my list because of his suspention, so i'm down to Eli Manning, Casey Clausen or Kevin Jones.

Foggy Doggy
    Who do all of you think will win the Hiesman?
    Maurice Clarett is off my list because of his suspention, so i'm down to Eli Manning, Casey Clausen or Kevin Jones.
    You should add Frank Gore of the U of Miami......watch out for him

+ Reply to Thread