+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dodge Dropping Intrepids In NASCAR?

Dodge Dropping Intrepids In NASCAR?

From Jayski's:

Bye-Bye Intrepid? Hello Charger? Daytona?: The Winston Cup Scene is reporting that the Dodge Intrepid will stop being made in 2004. While not announced, Dodge is expected to cease production of the Intrepid by the end of 2004. Dodge is supposedly looking at bringing the Dodge Charger or Dodge Daytona back in 2005. Wintson Cup director John Darby said NASCAR has been informed by Dodge that the Intrepid would be replaced. The submission for a new car will be July 1, 2004 but the car doesn't have to be completed by then. The Intrepid has won 15 Cup races since making it debut in 2001.(Winston Cup Scene - need sub to read online)(8-14-2003)

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    hmmmmmmm, this reminds me of the chevy monte carlo/lumina merry go round they had a few years back. I remember the little piece of crap the challenger is now. lets hope they don't do that to the charger, that was a great muscle car.

We just had the 23rd annual Mopar Nationals here in Columbus. It was sweet to see so many Road Runners, Chargers, etc. I had a 69 RR as a youngster. They take over one of the main roads on the eastside here and cruise on Fri. & Sat. nights. Must be about 3000 people on the side of the road, dumping water on the street for some burnouts. It's right out front of the restaurant I run. I've got some pictures on my daughter's computer I'll have to dig up!

+ Reply to Thread