+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165657585960616263646566

Thread: Fabulous FORT Football Prognosticators

FORT Fogey
    Greenie, guess what? You know your lead you had for just about the whole season? Well, I was playing "Taboo" last night and my team was up for the entire game and we lost by one point in the last round! I thought of ya, too. I don't think my team should've lost, though, and I do have to give my props to Brusch as well for not giving up.

joeguy
    Way to go Brusch, and awful sorry to see the lead slip on the last week Greenie. A well played series all in all. I enjoyed it even if I kept the 18-22 area warm for visitors

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Congrats to both Brusch and Greenie!! The whole thing was a blast. I'm really looking forward to doing this again next football season. Since I knew I couldn't win I'm real happy to have ended up 17th. I played around with the basement most of the season and had a good run at the end. The best part was beating mr. gracie by 10 games. Now he owes me a night on the town, my choice.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fogey
    Congrats to you, gracie on beating Mr. gracie by 10 games, that's really good! He's not a very good picker, is he?

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I must say, the only good pick he's ever made is when he picked me! But then I singled him out first. It only took two weeks to make him think it was all his idea.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Fogey
    Well, I guess you gotta humor him, right? Guys need to think a lot of things are their ideas, it makes them feel better about themselves.

Of course, beating him by 10 games had to be a pretty bad bruiser to his ego.

Congrats to greenie and Brusch!

+ Reply to Thread