+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What sports do you play?

FORT Fogey

What sports do you play?

I was just wondering what sports other people play (or played). I play soccer, basketball, volleyball and I'm starting field hockey. () Unfortunatly, soccer and basketball are in the same season(winter) at my school and same with volleyball and fieldhockey(fall). I have chosen to do soccer and field hockey. Tryouts for field hockey start next week.. I'm nervous!!!

Anyways, what do you play?

FORT Fogey
    While I was in high school, I played tennis and softball. If there was a girl's football team, I'd have been on that!

I race sailboats and golf, and occasionally play tennis, racquetball, volleyball, and basketball.

Fade to black
    When I was in high school, I ran cross country and track, played basketball and football and summer league baseball (our HS didn't have a team). As I got older, I played rec league basketball, flag football and softball and ran a lot of 10K's - then two years ago, I snapped my ankle in two playing softball (my first injury ever of any sorts) and I haven't done anything since. It still hurts. And it sucks because I love playing, I love the camraderie and fun of it all.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I play floorball. It's a relatively new sport. It's something like Ice Hockey but it's played in an indoor court with a plastic ball and lighter sticks.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    I play basketball. 5"11 center!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoneySoviet
    I play basketball. 5"11 center!
    You're 5'11" at age 14? Awesome, CMS! Center is also my position.

Basketball is my game of choice. I try to play every Wednesday night, plus a company league for several months a year. At 6'3" I'm one of the tallest guys in the league (gotta love living in northern Colorado.) Of course, when the next season starts I'll be 40 and one of the oldest guys in the league.

My Wednesday night pick-up game is a blast. There's nothing I like better than running a kid in his 20's into the ground over the course of 90 minutes. Of course, when we finish playing they probably go hit the bars dancing until the wee hours, while I go throw up in the parking lot.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I play tennis, but usually only on vacation (and I'm not good )

I swim, but not competitively.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    LOL! Yeah, Im extremely tall. I play tennis as well, but not as much anymore as I did last year.

All you short people...

My height comes in very handy on sailboat races, except when I need to squeeze in someplace small.

6' 7" here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast