+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slamball

Slamball

I was reading through some of the posts and i didn't seem to notice anything about SLAMBALL...next to football it is probably the best sport in the world. I was watching the training camps ect. I was jsut wondering if there is anyone else who shares my love of this newish sport

I saw a commercial for it last week but had the sound down at the time, other than that, never heard of it before. How is it played?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

it's a combination of basketball, football and trampoline...let me see if i can get this right...you can score anywhere, baskeball rules apply on the floor as trampolines are set up in front of the net and to either side of the net where the guards are....(I really suck at explaining things) the guards basically are teh same as basketball guards with the net. It's basically do what you gotta do to score. You do get fowls but i'm not sure if it is for rough play or not...anyway...if you get a chance to catch even just one of the games you will be hooked! I really suck at explaining things

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    You get 3 pointers, 2 pointers for shots of the trampolines, and 3 for dunks. Full contact is allowed but there are fouls. Fouls are settled in a face off in which one person tries to make a shot while the offender tries to block. I love this sport too. Its so great, especially how they inovate the dunks. Remember last season, the guy who flipped and dunked.

Slamball, Monday, 11:05 PM EST

I have to admit, I watched Slamball last season, and it was very entertaining. The games don't last long enough, and when was the last time you said that about a sport?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

You're right. Did they add new teams this season?

FORT Fan
    "I wish I could buy stock in things like, 'A Slamball player will suffer the most horrific torn ACL injury in the history of Horrific Torn ACL Injuries.' "
    - The Sports Guy, Espn.com Page 2.
    Tugboats and arson. That's all I ever get from you guys.

+ Reply to Thread