+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: FORT Football Fantasy League

Heehee! I just wish there were names like Coco Crisp and Milton Bradley like they have in Major League Baseball. Those names are too good!
    Who shot who in the what now?

So, we have some slots left! There are ACTUAL PRIZES, so get involved NOW!

Post here, or PM me, I'll get you in!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Okay, if there are still slots open at 3pm (ET) today I'll do it.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Mods, forgive me for this, for I am horribly off-topic here. I just thought that I'd be terribly remiss if I were to leave out the finest player name EVER, NFL or otherwise. Of whom do I speak? Tim Biakabutuka, of course. Despite his less-than-stellar career stats, I picked him as a backup four years in a row, simply because of the pleasure I derived from seeing that name in print. How I forgot to mention him in my earlier post remains a mystery.

I sincerely wish I had a topical point to add, but, sadly, I do not. My deepest apologies to all.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Amanda, based on your last post, I think I've got just the player for you. May I present, running back from the Pittsburgh Steelers...

Chris Fuamatu-Ma'afala

I hope you realize what you've done, my dear Wayner. I've been repeating that name like a mantra for a good 15 minutes now. I'm really glad I'm home today, because were I at work this might constitute grounds for dismissal.

I have to look this guy up. If he's at all good, I might have to sacrifice a draft pick to secure him for my team.

Ooh .. I'm in ... please?

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    Can't turn people away, can we? We need 20, if it were up to me, welcome Bumpkin!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    If there are any slots left, i'm join.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm signed up. (lord help me ) I mean, I LOVE football. Our weekends from Sept - Jan consist of college football all day on Saturday and pro on Sunday. We even bring an old TV into the family room to set up next to our real one if the Chefs and the Redskins play at the same time. But this looks a little complicated.

*disclaimer to add that I am really not a Redskins fan because I hate the owner, but since they are the hometown team I feel compelled to at least watch
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread