3 50.00%
  • Only if they continue to play like crap

2 33.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should They Fold The Toronto Maple Leafs

Birks31

Duckgirl, you crack me up

You say things only a guy would say. I'd would have loved to have you at our hockey parties.

The Leafs can NEVER fold. The original six are part of history and transcend year to year troubles.

They also have the coolest Uniforms.

Duckgirl, I'll bet you wear Hockey Jersies to bed, Yes?

I always liked girls who wore our jersies in the sack.

The Leafs should fold cause they're smelly.

Shut up, all hockey players get smelly during a game. Not as much as Mats Sundin does! Nuh uhhhh.

I'd wear hockey jersies to bed, except every time I put on my Team Canada or Avalanche jersey my team loses. But after the game seven loss I wore it to bed, and was very very sad.

Birks31

I've got some college game worn

jersies that are a guaranteed "score" for nocturnal wear.

Why are you such an Avs fan? is it Roy or Sakic that gives you the vapors?

Sakic and Forsberg. Plus, they've been my favourites forever, like, since they were the Avs and not the Nordiques forever. Not quite my whole life but whatever, it's hard to watch hockey in Australia.

Ewww.... Patrick Roy.

The second most unattractive man in the NHL. (After Ricci, natch!)

Well, tied with Chris Chelios.

And I know that they will never fold the Toronto Maple Leafs, I was half kidding. I think there would be hell to pay if any of the original 6 were folded.... well, except the Red Wings.

It's just getting downright painful being a Leafs fan these days... and you all know how tolerant we are to embarrassment and humiliation.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    It's just getting downright painful being a Leafs fan these days... and you all know how tolerant we are to embarrassment and humiliation.
    I didn't see the outcome of their game against the Rangers last night - when NY tied it at 2 my parental duties called and I never got the TV back on.

I disagree with Birks, I think the Sharks have the coolest uniforms. Of course, I'm completely biased.

Well Wayner, if you like the Rangers it was good. And I happen to love the Leafs and REALLY hate the Rangers so it was doubly painful.

I like the Sharks uniforms too. They'll never be classic like the Leafs... but the Sharks really were trendsetters when they were born. That's when everyone started changing uniforms and playing with colours and everything.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

I like Boston's third jersey. Grr!

Eh, I'm a geek.

Ha. I'm laughing because the Rangers beat the Leafs. I'm also laughing cause Glen Sather said he's gonna send star players (coughLindrosMessiercough) to the farm team if they don't pick up their game. He'll do it too, he did it in Edmonton in the 80s.

Man, I'd love to see Lindros sent down to the farm team. I'm sure Bobby Clarke would too!

I would too. And I think Lindros should stay there, but that's probably being too hopeful.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast